"You good bri" I leaned over letting her slide her wet tongue up my neck . Not really doing anything for me sexually .

"mmhmmm" she coo'd , scooting closer to me .

"It's LayLani night , but if you wanna join you can just ask her first " I told her , I had all of them on a schedule. I was fair with the way I dealt with them . Having me when they wanted me wasn't apart of our deal , and it wasn't all about sex either . I took care of them , gave them something never had growing up or dealing with men and that was providing and protecting .

"Okay I'll ask her" Bri kissed my cheek walking over to her . A few minutes later , briea sat down next to me pushing her hair over her shoulders .

"Oh my god I haven't had this much fun since college" she chuckled , as she caught her breath

"Yeah you need to slow down" I took the cup from her , just for her take it back .

"Uhm excuse me thanks...you might them bitches daddy but your not mines" she chuckled standing up stumbling .

"Sit down" I shouted over the music , she rolled her eyes taking a seat .

"why are you so madddd I don't even know this man" i slurred as Dave slammed the door to the passenger seat , we were now leaving theClub because of a nice guy

Club because of a nice guy. He startled him away soon as he walked up , I don't know why everybody treat this big sour patch kid like a god . His ass didn't scare me .

"Briea anything could've happened you not being responsible at the fuck all yo" his thick New York accent crept out .

"No it wouldn't have damn why you acting like I'm not grown I can talk to who I want you keep treating me like a submissive and I'm not one" I mugged , he was blowing me I came here to work for him that's it .

"I don't give a fuck I said what the fuck i said you gone listen like everybody else" he spat back , I crossed my arms sitting back in the seat with a pout . I was just ready to get to the house , I'm leaving . This shit ain't gone work out I'm nobody Slave .

"Briea" he sighed , putting the car in park "listen you in my care right now I'm supposed to be protecting you and watching over your shoulder you have nobody out here , I wish you understand where I'm coming from"

"Right but you don't treat me like I'm some property though" I rolled my eyes

"You right" he nodded "but obviously you can't handle being alone"

"Fuck you david" I got out slamming the door , the rest of the black trucks pulled up droppping the girls off . Bri bumped me on her way inside , mugging me as she passed me . I quickly started to take my heels off this bitch was getting BEAT UP TONIGHT .