W-what?(fem reader/dom JD)

(TW: smut,knifes, dom john/sub reader)
You's pov:

Beep...
         Beep...
                  Beep...

"W-what..?" I say as I look at my clock. "FUCK. IM LATE FOR LIKE THE 300TH TIME THIS WEEK" I say rushing to get up and put on new clothes and I grab my bag and rush out the door

{On the bus}

I breath heavily as I feel a pair of eyes staring holes into me. I look around to see a familiar face. Doe! Doe is a frequent customer at the gas station and we've gotten kinda close. "Hey doe!" I say moving towards him. "How are you?" He stares down at me grinning from ear to ear, his shirt a heart.( I've also noticed about doe his shirt seems to change quiet  frequent sometimes ever within minutes.) "Hi you."  He's says a soft tone.

(After making long conversation they both get off the bus and go to the gas station and continue talking)

Doe's pov:

Oh how lovely I get to spend my afternoon with you! I love you..she is so pretty and beautiful. As I talk to her I feel what seems like butterflies in my stomach and I was getting more and more excited by the second

(A/N: BRO HELP WHY IS THAT SO CRINGE BAAHAHAHAH also like uh time skip so like smd my phones at 8 rn so deal with it dick sniffer)

As you gets off of work I jump infront of her. "Hi you!!" She jumps almost tripping over herself. "Doe! You scared me!!" I smile and look at her "can I come home with you?" Please say yes. Please. Please. Please. PLEASE!!!!

You's pov:

I smile as I look up at him "sure I need the company" I say grabbing his hand and leading him with me to the bus stop. He seems more happy then usual, it's not that odd for him to come over and hang out but this time hes staring at me more often then usual.

(Thy bus arrives and thus humans enter thy bus and transport via public transportation towards your place of living)

As we get off the bus and go inside he rushes to the couch and turns on the Tv. (He seems to really like Tv for some reason) he turns to me and puts his hand on my inner thigh. "D-doe?" I say as my face starts to burn.

Doe's pov:

It's time I tell her! I tell her how much I need her and how much I want her. "You...I..I love you!!" I say smiling staring into her beautiful eyes. Her beautiful cheeks turn a light cherry red as she looks at me. "R-really?" She says. "Yes! I love you and.. I need you.." she looks down and looks back up"i-i love you to doe.." OH MY DAYS!!! I'm overwhelmed with excitement!

You's pov:

I feel so happy I've liked doe for awhile and now he's right here infront of me confessing to me.

(A/N HEY SO UHH I'm rlly cringe at writing smut so like. Don't judge LOLLZ also such a short pov for you lol my lawd)

Doe's pov:

"You..I need you." I say as I run my fingers along her thighs..as her face is much more red then earlier "please" I say as she gives me a slight nod. I grab her by her thighs and pull her so she's against me. I lift up her shirt to see her beautiful body and i can't help but stare for what feels like hours. Her sweet voice interrupts my trance "are you ok..doe?" She says giggling. I pick her up from her butt and bring her up to her bed. She lays up looking at me. I crawl on top of her and pull her legs up on my shoulders as I slide her shorts off. "Your so wet already? I've barely done anything.." I say as she looks away flustered. I slide a finger in her, oh my she's extremely tight. I start slowly going In an out receiving whimpers from you. She sounds so sweet! I go faster wanting to hear more of her. Earning soft moans from her. I add another finger as I feel her tighting around my fingers "close, my love..cum on my fingers...go ahead."

(BAABAHAHAH A/N UHM BAHAHAHA THATS SO CRINGE BRO HELP DUH FAQ)

You's pov:

I cover my mouth as I finish. He pulls both fingers out licking them. he smiles and looks down at me. He unbuttons his jeans. His boxers showing the outline of his dick well.

(Legit gonna kms bro wtf am I describing HAAHAHAAHAH)

He pulls his boxers down. He's kinda big for a creepy stalker boy.
He looks at me questioning if he should. Earning a nod from me. He slides it in and I practically scream as I dig my nails into his back. He goes off slow and slowly increases his speed. I moan and whimper as he goes faster. I bury my face into his shoulder as I hear soft moans coming from him. "D-doe Im clo.." I say before he goes even faster assuming hes close to. "F-fuck..." He grunts as his thrusts slow down still hard but less frequent

(Literally what the fuck help I'm dying BAHAHAHAAH next story def gonna be wholesome)

Both of us almost in sync moan as I fell a warm liquid fill me. I look up at doe to see him struggling to find something

Doe's pov:

I have to make my mark. I pull out a switchblade and grab her soft thigh. "This won't hurt to bad my love dont worry.." I say as I slowly carve an eye and two letters "JD"

" I say as I slowly carve an eye and two letters "JD"

Shitty caca sketch|

3rd pov:
"Fuck!" Says you as John doe licks off the reminding blood
---------------------
Cool k alr so yeah cringe caca shitty uhh smut book uhm yeah basically after just yk after care shit but yeah UH if this does get any attention I'll make a part for requests ig LOL XD
------------------
But I'll try to make othwr parts eventually lol