Chapter One

Goldenshine decided to collect herbs. She went out of Midnightclan's camp. As Goldenshine was collecting herbs she heard a loud noise. She decided to explore the noise. All of sudden, a badger leapt at her. Goldenshine stared at badger frightened.

All of sudden, a cat leapt at badger while hissing at it. The badger bit the cat leg but the cat claws the badger's eye. The badger try bite him again but the cat dodges the attack. He bites the badger's chest until it falls limp. The cat is bleeding heavily. Goldenshine recognized Bark as Discord.

Discord, you need to stay here while I collect cobwebs said Goldenshine worriedly. This world, I am known as Bark meowed Discord. Ok, I know that you are Bark replied Goldenshine. Why, are you helping me since we are enemies asked Bark/Discord. Well, as a medicine cat, I can not let a cat die including my enemies answered Goldenshine. Besides you save me and it's the best thing I can do for you said Goldenshine.

Goldenshine collects cobwebs from a nearby cave. Goldenshine finds lot of marigolds around a nearby lake. She collects the marigolds. Goldenshine approaches Bark/Discord with the herbs. She chews the marigolds and spits out the poultices. Goldenshine puts the poultices on Bark's/Discord's wound. She adds the cobwebs on Bark's/Discord's wound. Thanks meowed Bark/Discord. You're welcome replied Goldenshine. Can you meet me at moonhigh asked Bark/Discord. Yes answered Goldenshine.