𝟞

Nicholas lit up a cigar that was in between Norie's lips, she looked up at him as he only looked at her

Nicholas lit up a cigar that was in between Norie's lips, she looked up at him as he only looked at her. After it was lit up she leaned away and turned back to the tunnels.

She drew in but didn't inhale the smoke as she blew it out softly, feeling relieved as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes as the cigar was still in between her lips. Her jawline defining as her neck was shown to the air of the atmosphere.

Though Norie sighed as she opened her eyes and saw Nicholas staring, she raised an eyebrow and said "yes?"

"Who knew smoking could make someone so... ethereal." He mumbled through the cigar.

"And that's coming from me so take it as a compliment"

"Sure" Norie only said and leaned back on the wall behind her

They then saw Vash and Roberto appear from the tunnels after trying to look for Meryl and the kid since they never came back after the others did.

"No luck, I can't find them anywhere" Vash says.

"Me neither" Roberto said.

"That's enough. You should find a way out unless you wanna die, too." Nicholas spoke as Norie twirled the chainsaw gun by the tip on the ground.

"I'm sure they're both fine. We'll find and help them." The blonde says

"So you'd risk your life for theirs?" Nicholas questions towards Vash.

"Self-sacrifice on self-sacrifice...You're a weird one."

But then as soon as a green glowing bug was about to fly into Norie's face, Nicholas grabbed it on time and immediately bit into it. He chewed as he then extended it towards her, she blinked and pushed it away softly as she turned to Vash.

"Self sacrifice is something I see as hero like, I dig that..."Norie says as she walks towards Vash with an innocent look in her eye.

"...I like your shades" She spoke as she dragged her finger down his jawline before lifting his chin up slightly with her finger.

Vash smiled, he laughed breathlessly as he says "thanks-"

"You only get one life, You have to fight for it, no matter who you hurt in the process." Nicholas cut him off as he gets in front of Norie.

He tossed him a bug and said "there's no other way to survive"

"Watch out stampede"