5- Dinner with the Mafia

Start from the beginning

Nakahara, who was washing some mushrooms, glared at him. He grabbed a spring onion and used his ability to make it fly into the hands of the mob dog.

"The tiger boy is right. Help a little" he ordered "Besides, at the rate Atsushi is going, we won't even finish dinner for tomorrow."

Reluctantly, he went to the kitchen and began to cut the spring onion.

"Atsushi, go cut the meat."

Atsushi did not want to cut the meat. It disgusted him. But he didn't want Chuuya to hit him, so, disgusted and all, he grabbed the meat and started cutting it. But the slices were so lopsided that Akutagawa became stressed.

"You're doing it wrong" He scolded through gritted teeth. He moved closer to him and took his hands "You have to be more firm. And the knife doesn't hold like that, Jinko."

"I'm trying not to cut myself" he protested.

"You won't cut yourself" The other contradicted "And even if you cut yourself, the power of the tiger will regenerate you. Don't be a crybaby."

"But don't cut yourself" Chuuya added "We're not interested in dinner being bloody."

"Who is bleeding?" Kenji asked from the living room.

"No one, Kenji. Get on with chess."

It took like another hour, but the food was ready. Atsushi and Chuuya served dinner and the others sat on the tatami.

"Bon Appetite," they all said in unison.

Dinner (despite all the inconveniences) was delicious. Atsushi couldn't help making a gesture of satisfaction as he ate. Chuuya smiled at him.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" Asked.

"It's delicious," the tiger agreed. "Chuuya-san cooks very well."

"I know. And you still haven't eat what Akutagawa cooks."

That surprised him. Akutagawa, cook? That sounded like poison. But Gin nodded excitedly looking at his brother, who was wondering if his face was as red as he felt (it was very red).

"Not that good," He muttered, trying to divert attention from him.

"That's because you're just learning," Nakahara replied. "A few more classes, and your food could compete against the best chefs in Europe."

"Classes?" Atsushi asked.

"Chuuya-san gives cooking classes" Replied the black-haired.

"And dancing classes, too," her sister agreed.

"That's great," Kenji commented.

They continued eating quietly. An off-hand comment from Chuuya caused Akutagawa to choke on meat, but he didn't die, and that could be good or bad, depending on your point of view.

Then, the tiger noticed that the fake gold ring was missing from the mafia executive's hand.

"Chuuya-san, where is your ring?" Asked.

"It must have fallen over there. It doesn't matter."

Yes, he doesn't even believe it, Akutagawa thought, exchanging glances with the albino.

Once they finished dinner, they thanked for the food and Chuuya sent them to bed.

"What if I sleep with Kenji and Gin and Akutagawa sleep in my room?" Atsushi suggested, who didn't wanted to sharing bed with the mob-dog.

"Gin won't stay the night" The redhead replied "She's having a sleepover with Higuchi."

"Oh yeah?" said the girl. Chuuya looked at her, raising an eyebrow and glancing at Atsushi and Akutagawa "Ah, yes, that's right. I'm going to have a sleepover with Higuchi."

"And you're going to go alone?" Akutagawa inquired.

"Higuchi is coming to pick her up."

Atsushi's strategy to not sleep with Akutagawa was destroyed. Sigh.

"And can't I go with you?" The black-haired asked as a last resort.

"It's girls night. You know."

They sighed. They heard a car pull up outside the house.

"That must be Higuchi. Come on, Gin, I'll walk you out" Nakahara offered.

●▪[-♡-]▪●

"I came as you asked me, Chuuya-san" The blonde said determinedly "What's wrong?"

"I want you to have a sleepover with Gin."

"Wait, what?"

"I need Akutagawa and Atsushi to get along. And if I have to force them to sleep together for that, I will" He explained "And for that, I need you to take Gin with you."

"Oh, well. Wait, what do you mean with sleep together?"

"Thank you for understanding!"

He pushed both girls into the car and waved goodbye.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Gin and Chuuya are Shin Soukoku shippers

Dinner was Sukiyaki

Thanks for reading!