Usher: "I can see all of her naughty bits."

Behind the curtain security guards scramble.

Guard: "We're gonna need some hush money!" He says while waving a group of guards over with metal cases.

The guards begin stuffing stacks of cash into people's pockets and then zipping their mouths shut as the Panty on screen continues to moan and dirty talk.

Panty: "The director said I was the best he ever had." She says proudly while beside her both Stocking and Izuku's expressions are hidden in the shadow of their hair. "They're talking Oscars! Cannes Festival! Even 24-hour video races, which is great if you're into that and I'm pretty sure I am.

Now in the dressing room Panty continues to talk about how amazing it was while team Stocking stares at a TV screen with horrified expressions. As for Izuku, he slowly raises the remote with Stocking who takes of her hat and drops it to the floor.

Panty: "Hey, how jealous of me are you right now?" She asks still smiling.

Izuku then turns it off with widen eyes and mumbling a storm.

Panty: What the fuck? Put it back on! Seriously. He's about to hog-tie me. You don't wanna miss it." She says while pointing at the screen.

Mack kicks in the door with the tape in hand.

Mack: "What the hell were you thinking, Panty? My god, were you even thinking at all? Betsey Johnson! Your "debut film" is porn! You made a sex tape!"He explains while pointing at the title "HOT AND HORNEY BABY DOLL BITCHES "

Panty: "WHAT! SERIOUS?" She yells mouth agape, wide-eyed, and shrunken pupils.

Mack: "As genital warts." He says before letting out a sigh.

Panty: "So it was just direct to video. Well, that explains why I haven't won an Oscar, yet." She says upset and annoyed.

Mack: "That's not it! There's a bigger problem! You don't understand--"

Panty: "I'm not any good? Is that what you're trying to tell me?" She asks.

Mack: "Oh no, you're very good, honey. That's not the point." He says.

Panty: "What the fuck is the point then? Shit!" She yells confused.

Stocking: "The point is you have three brain cells left and they're all fighting for your attention. Why would you play your crackerfied porno during our movie premiere? Now it's all anyone can think about." She explains.

Panty looks at her sister with a very confused expression still not understanding the extent of what she has done.

Mack: "I hate to be the one to pretend to hate to be the one to break it to you, but leaking sex tapes is known as career suicide!" He says whispering into her ear.

Pantys eyes widen in shock and her mouth opens agape.

Panty: "So it's over? No more group sex? No more naked men covered in sushi? No more spring break body shots?" Pantys body begins to shake and her teeth clatter together "God, I hate it here!"

Stocking: "I know why don't you go shoplift it'll take the edge off?" She says while taking a sip from her tea.

Panty: "Hold the ballsac, I've got an idea!" She says.

Panty grabs the tape, puts it in Chuck's mouth, and smashes it using Chuck's teeth. Chuck swallows what remains and when Panty drops him on the table he burps.

Panty: "Fuck it! The whole thing never happened! That was easier than I thought it would be. I do love happy endings!" She says proudly while smacking her hands together.

Izuku however sighed while facepalming,"I don't know what to think anymore"

Izuku felt so drained that it looked like he was getting pale as his soul was leaving his very body with Stocking panicking when he saw his state.

Stocking: "You stupid constipation! That was one copy! Someone already put that shit on the internet. Can you imagine fucking that ape in HD, or better yet, how's Blu-ray sound to you? Dammit! How slow can you possibly be? God just did not design you for thinking did he either that or He put your brain in your clit." She says knocking on her head.

Panty: "I don't know what the fuck kind of shit you're trying to say but I know it reeks of asshole, asshole! Why don't you just admit that you're jealous? It kills you to see my classic bone structure and ass that won't quit on the big screen! No need to clean up. My maid will get-- what the fuck?" Panty stops and looks around the room to see that it's just them left inside.

Stocking: "Guess your ass-that-won't-quit was too much for them." She teases.

"Or maybe they're getting off this train wreck." Izuku says as his soul was coming back to him...but for how long?

Stocking: "Send me some pst cards from Has-Been City. I mean why give up porn for a legitimate movie career, right?" She asks sarcastically.

Panty: "Maybe I overreacted a little bit. You really are the sweetest, smartest little shit in the world." She says while hugging her tightly and affectionately kissing her cheek

Stocking sighs and Izuku couldn't help but rolls his eyes and then wearing a small grin. The three of them rush and drive off in see-through through Daten City, followed by a convoy of paparazzi.

Panty: "Have I told you how fuckable you are to me right now? Seriously. Everyone should have a sister like you." She praises

Stocking: "Creepy. I'm only doing this for the movie, by the way." She says while typing away on a laptop

Panty: "Of course what's the plan?" She asks with a grin.

Stocking: "I managed to grab a list of buyers from your porn distributor and we are going to pay a visit to every single perv on it." She explains.

"Sounds like we're going on a world-tour." Izuku says while drinking a soft drink with Panty taking a sip from his drink and getting back in the driver's seat.

Panty: "You are one brilliant bitch!" She yells while pushing down on the pedal.

Chapter End.