We rapped while dancing. I ghosted the mango flavoured smoke before placing it back into my bra. We left the bathroom, and the bell went off, meaning we had English.

I walked over to the class, Miles closely behind. I opened the door, smiling towards the teacher and taking my seat at the back. Miles followed and sat beside me.

I smiled and then concentrated on the work sat infront of me.

--

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 on top of my bed smoking a blunt, his head leant backwards on the headboard. He offered the newly lit blunt to me. I went to grab it, but he pulled back gently, shaking his head.

He brought the blunt to my slightly parted lips, and French inhaled before exhaling the boy beside me, watching it. I smiled towards him as we listened to 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦 rapping along.

"It's a broke day, but everything's okay."

"I'm up all night, but everything's alright."

We rapped along while bopping our head lightly to the beat of the song blasting throughout the weed smelling room. I got up, feeling hungry as the weed kicked in. I walked down the stairs, greeting edot, who was smoking with his girlfriend.

I said hi to both of them, giving them a hug before going into the kitchen and putting pizza from the freezer into the oven. I went back upstairs and sat next to Miles, laying my head on his lap as he played with my hair.

I smiled up at the boy, and he smiled back at me before placing the blunt into my mouth. I inhaled, ghosted, and then exhaled. I let Miles finish the blunt as I went to my vanity singing 𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐣𝐚𝐲.

Edot ran into the room, huffing and puffing while looking between me, taking my makeup off and doing my hair, and Miles, who was scrolling through tik tok.

"Yeah, ya lil kids better not be getting neaky"

Angelica followed behind him, shaking her head at her boyfriend infront of her.

"Leave them alone, bae"

She said, and he stood up straight, giving Miles and me a look before leaving the room and following his girlfriend down the stairs.

I started laughing as I got up and closed the door before doing a face mask. I then gasped, making my way to Miles.

"Can I do your face mask!?"

Miles sighed and dropped his head, mumbling a 'Yes'. I jumped up and grabbed the charcoal mask as I sang along to 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐭 𝐉𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐤𝐨.

Miles held onto my waist as I stood over him applying the charcoal mask to his face. I smiled at him as I finished, then dragged his hand and we took a mirror selfie.

****************** ****************** ****