Kuran Purebloods

Present time:

Ayako's POV

Lady Ayako, I got new information from the Vampire Council it's about the Kuran Purebloods. Souji reports. What about the kurans? Is Rido Kuran already dead? I kinda miss that psyco though. Ayako laughed! It's actually about Haruka and Juri Kuran my Lady! The Purebloods commited suicide Yesterday at the Kuran's Mansion. Souji continued explaining the information he got from the Council. Suicide you say? or did the the Council made that story? What a cruel way to go. If I'm not mistaken 7 years ago I cross paths with the Kurans, Rido Kuran was a Pyschopath and Crazy who attempt to attack and drink from me, that fool but I'am older and stronger, but I still enjoyed that morons company anyhow, In the other hand Juri and Haruka Kuran was a A ideal Family starting a life as a couple together. Never thought they will end their lives that way. Ayako tells Souji! I want to share you a Family secret Souji. It will be my honor Lady Ayako, Souji replied! Many Centuries ago, Kuran and Kurenai Bloodline are related. My Mother was born a Kuran Pureblood until she met and married my Father who was born a Kurenai Pureblood, So, that makes me The Kuran's Ancestors. But whatever! If they thought that was a good way to go then who cares right? Souji? Souji was startled when Ayako asked her. Ooh! right Lady Ayako, I don't really get how vampires in this generation think and act they are totally different back then. Souji Answered! If Haruka and Juri are now dead that means their First born will take over the Council and take over the Purebloods throne. Yes! Lady Ayako, I learned that the Haruka and Juri Kuran left behind an only child a Son named Kaname Kuran. Souji explained.

( At the back of Ayako's mind)
Well, that's intresting, when I met them 7 years ago that boy Kaname Kuran was already born. But if I'm not mistaken Juri Kuran was also 3 years pregnant at that time and for Purebloods it takes 5 years to bore a Pureblood child. Intriguing.. I need to know this Kuran boy.

Ayako? Hello! Calling Ayako to earth. Souji teasefully calls Ayako back into reality.
You do realize I'm a a Pureblood who can't be killed souji. Ayako teasfully threatened Soiji.
Oww! I'm really scared Lady Ayako.. and with that Souji kissed Ayako's lips and Ran..

Ayako stood still for a moment and Screamed at Souji.. YOU NAUGHTY PUREBLOOD SOUJI SHINUGE I order you to come back here right now..