The Humans Death

Ayako and Ryonuske runaway hoping to start a new life together as normal people. But Ayako was too important in the Vampire race that the Vampires did everything to find her. Shinuge Purebloods in the lead of Souji Shinuge hunt down Ayako Ryonuske and stopped them from running. Souji Shinuge successfully found them after 3 month's of hiding. Ryonuske was in the hands of death by Souji when Ayako decided to make a deal with him. She will come with Souji in exchange of Ryonuske's safety and freedom. Even though the human dissaproves with it, Ayako bid her goodbye. Souji accepted the deal and promised Ayako that Ryonuske will be unharmed. Souji brought Ayako back in the Kurenai Mansion and informed Lord Resaki about the deal. But Souji didn't know that Lord Resaki already has a plan to kill Ryonuske. Lord Resaki ordered his Personal assasins to go after Ryonuske and bring him in the Towns Ground to be executed in public. Lord Resaki want's Ryonuske's Death to serve as a lesson and a warning to everyone who disobeys the Purebloods Law. Year of the Blood moon Ryonuske was executed in public in front of Ayako and all the Vampires and Humans. Devastated and angry Ayako triggered something inside her that made her Purebloods nature very strong and created powers like witches posses.