"Been about three days and I'm coming back"

Dominik: Kick their asses, Baby!

*Dominik kisses one more time before you slip through the curtains, revealing yourself to the the crowd, which was filled with cheers as you pay a little homage to Jacy by doing her little dance while keeping your hands on the championship strapped around your waist*

"And their opponent. From Tampa, Florida, she is the Smackdown women's champion, Madelyn Jayne"

"Madelyn Jayne. Jayne return on the last Smackdown in December back in 2022 and beat former champion, Ronda Rousey for the Smackdown Women's Championship after being gone for serval months due to her "I quit" match back at WrestleMania"

"And also Madelyn used to be known as "2 belts, Madelyn Jayne" while she was being a former NXT Tag Team Champion along with her former best friend, Gigi Dolin WHILE being Smackdown Women's Champion"

*Walking down to the ring with a slight smirk on your face, as you take in the sight of both Lacey Evans and Emma. Sliding onto the apron, you take the championship from your was it, raising it up high before stepping in the ring, hopping onto the turnbuckle, hearing that loud pop from the Montréal WWE fans. getting off the ropes, you send a glare to Evans and Emma as you take your jacket, hat, and glasses, giving it to someone on the outside of the ring*

Crowd Chant: Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you!

"Madelyn Jayne. The Champion. Emma and Lacey Evans. The challengers in this match"

*The bell rings after referee, Daphanie LaShaunn gave the Smackdown women's title over to time-keepers. knowing Lacey is the strong woman than Emma, you run over and "clothesline" her then Emma throws her out the ring as the match for now is a one on one*

"Lacey Evans taken out Jayne and Emma as they now go one on one this match"

*You and Emma lock up as you overpower Emma into the corner, hitting her with kicks over and over again, until she fell down before being dragged to the middle of the ring, feeling you on top of her going for the pin*

"Madelyn for the win!"

one..

*Lacey then slips in, pulling you off of Emma by rolling you up for the pin. getting to the two count, Emma then rolls Lacey up getting two count before, you rolled Emma up Also getting a two count as she kicked out. the fans cheering for you three in the ring*

"Pin ups back and front between these three women, Corey"

*You then attack Emma, swinging her into the corner hard before feeling Lacey right behind you, causing you to turn around at the right moment at land a chop across her chest, sending her stumbling back in the corner. you run at Lacey with a "Handspring Back Elbow" before doing the same Emma*

"Look at Madelyn Jayne go, Cole! She's on fire even after the events from last night with her match against Tegan Nox!"

"She does not want to lose her Smackdown Women's title to either of these to women!"

*you grab Lacey by the hair, ignoring Emma for now as you land one hard chop across Lacey's chest, causing her to stumble before doing it again twice with the same force. Lacey's chest now going red as you run to the ropes. but to rebound off of them, but instead you felt something hard hit you from behind*

"Emma with a steel chair to the back of Madelyn Jayne!"

"and this is a Triple-Threat, so there's no DQ, Corey! anything is legal!"