SmackDown Before EC

Start from the beginning

Crowd chant: Lets go Madelyn! Lets go Tegan! Lets go Madelyn! Lets go Tegan! Lets go Madelyn! Lets go Tegan! Lets go Madelyn! Lets go Tegan! Lets ho Madelyn!

"earlier tonight, Madelyn's original opponent, Shotzi couldn't be in this match because she decided to stick her nose in another match! a match that had nothing to do with her, Wade. Natalya was supposed to only face Ronda Rousey, but then ended up in a tag match against Ronda and her partner Shayna Baszler"

"Cole. Shotzi was just helping out her friend. But I do agree you. I mean, why would you just throw away an title shot?! even when it's for the Smackdown Women's Championship, which means you get to face the one and only, Rebel Madelyn Jayne!"

"Thank you, Wade! that was a point made and I hope Shotzi learns from that!"

*Tegan gets you a "Waistlock" but you reverse it and now have her in the waist lock. you tighten your grip, before quickly switching over to a "side-headlock" listening to Tegan grunting and the ref making sure she's okay. Tegan starts moving, pushing you to the ropes trying to pry you off of her*

"Tegan to ropes. trying to get out of Madelyn grasp..But its no use"

*You then had loosened your grip on Nox due to running her knee twice into your stomach. Nox wiggled her way from your grasp, giving you another strike to the stomach making you bend over, while she ran to the ropes rebounding off of them and giving you a "dropkick" hitting you in the face as she goes for the pin*

"and a-OH! Drop kick right in the face of the champ! Tegan Nox now going for the pin..Kick out at 2 from Jayne"

"I don't know about you, wade, but that drop kick might of hit Mads in the nose"

after another commercial break + Domink's pov

*Watching the second to last match of Smackdown tonight, I watch as Madelyn gets back in control as she hits Tegan with an "Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick" quickly going for the pin only to have her opponent kick out at 2. Seeing how Madelyn feeling a bit mad, she grab Tegan by her hair, ignoring the ref and Tegan yelling at her as she then throw Tegan into the corner, not letting her move out of the way, as Madelyn hammered her shoulder into Nox*

Dominik: get her!

*I watch as Madelyn backs away from Tegan before running back at her and hitting a "Gamengiri/Cartwheel Moonsault" landing amazingly on top of Tegan Nox*

"Madelyn with the perfect Moonsault onto Tegan!"

"Madelyn now trying to end the match..."

*Madelyn jumps over Tegan and climbs up to the top rope and preforms her "Jaynesault" rolling up on Tegan Nox as she landed*

"Madelyn has it. roll up on Tegan!"

"and a other-NO WAY!"

"Tegan Nox kicked out of JayneSault!"

Dominik: C'mon, Mads...

Crowd Chant:This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome!

*Madelyn looks around in shock before showering her look that means "you're about to die" as she slams her hands against the ring canvas before standing up and pacing around the ring as the Canada WWE Universe cheers her on. Tegan slowly starts to stand as Madelyn has now found her target*

"Madelyn has her target! can she finish the match?!"

"Nox reversed!...SHINING WIZARD BY Tegan Nox TO MADELYN NOX!"