"Alright, if you say so."

Fuck. No.

Jeonghan why did you let her go.

Haeyoon don't go, please.

I faced back Yerin once again to tell her that I changed my decision of sitting beside her but damn, Mrs Hwang ruined it all by entering the classroom.

How can time be so perfect to fuck me like this.

After everyone turned in their projects, I saw her sitting at her usual seat in her usual self, at the corner of the classroom with airpods plugged inside her ears.

I chewed on my lower lip as I took a glance at her before sitting beside the devil.

Shoot me in the crap right now.

...

Throughout the lesson I couldn't keep my mind in one piece.

Firstly, I was busy studying her moves and gestures in my peripheral vision. Secondly, Yerin kept on whining and boasting about random stuff to which I didn't give a crap about but decided to give a smile to whatever the fuck she was saying because if not, she would complain to her dad which would eventually travel to the ears of my dad and the saga goes on. Thirdly it was my headache.

I wanted to take the coffee milk back but it would make for story part two so I slided it out.

But even in my peripheral vision, I could see her being not so bubbly like she usually is.

Isn't Jeonghan taking care of her?

Or am I going too rough?

Or is she facing a new encounter?

She has approached me a number of times asking the reason behind the sudden behavioural change in me but I turned her down every single time.

I now get the feeling of being in Jeonghan's shoes but I can't tell her the reason.

I'm not brave enough to bring it up to my own mouth because I don't want her life to get entangled in a rat trap like my life.

...

The first half ended.

I closed my books and glanced over to her to find her reading something, probably revising her presentation which is after the lunch break.

I heard Jeonghan and her talking about it earlier in the discussion and that she was quite nervous about it.

At least I will get a few minutes to be with her alone on the backstage. Maybe I can then make up for all of this crappy sorcery.

I even forbade her to join us for lunch. What a fool I am.

I heaved out a deep sigh as I picked up my lunch box and walked out of the classroom with the guys.

Even though I laughed and chatted with them my mind was going back to that specific corner of our classroom every now and then.

But soon my eyes widened as I saw it turning to reality.