"Yeah, babe?" Jared paused the show with thirty ten left of the second episode, an amount of time (Y/N) hadn't even realised passed suddenly hit him when he saw this. "Were you really not the one writing those love letters?" He asked with parted lips. "What love letters? Not as far as I know. I'm not much of a writer, you're the creative one in the relationship." Jared joked, still smiling. "Then who..."

"How long has somebody been sending you letters?" Jared queried, his happy expression fading. "Since, um." There was a short pause for thought, "A little after we started school here."

"So this has been going on for like a whole damn year and you didn't think once to bring it up?!" Jared exclaimed, which really helped (Y/N) to understand what the gravity of this. "Yeah."

The couple didn't argue about it for much longer, instead they went over who it might be.  "Oh!  I know!"  (Y/N) exclaimed.  "No, wait..."  He trailed off, deep in thought.  "Who?"  Jared asked, trying to figure out what (Y/N) was currently thinking of.  "Apollo."

"My brother?!  Why would — Why would my brother be into you when he knows we're dating?"  Jared squeaked out, having to clear his throat before he could continue his sentence.  "I don't know if it is him, or if he's just a delivery boy for whoever it is."

"But..."  Jared started, his hands trembling.  "Why would he betray me like that?  He knows how much I love you..."

"Babe, relax.  I'm not into this person anyway.  The only thing that's actually interesting about them is the mystery!"  (Y/N) said, trying to reassure his boyfriend, "I know that." But that wasn't what Jared was upset about. "But why is Apollo working with your secret admirer?"

"Um, maybe it's because..." Honestly, (Y/N) wasn't sure what to say here. He was trying to think of the best scenario, something comforting to take Jared's mind off of it. "My admirer might be socially awkward, and Apollo is trying to get them to reach out and make some friends?"

"I'll ask him myself." Jared stated before he tried hoisting himself up, only to be hit like an uppercut by a migraine and collapse onto the bed, holding his head. "Oh, baby..." (Y/N) cooed as he leaned down to cuddle his boyfriend. "I'll get you some Panadol, don't you go anywhere." He kissed Jared's forehead and slowly got up, as not to make too much noise, then found some pain killers in the kitchen.

His eyes instinctively dropped to the front door, scanning for any more recent letters, because that one may have been there since last night! And, there was nothing new there. So (Y/N) was still lacking an explanation with two pills in hand. "Oh right, should I refill your drink as well?" He asked from the doorway to Jared's bedroom. "I should have enough to get some pills down, thanks."

(Y/N) retook his place on the bed, placing a hand on Jared's back as he watched him swallow down the pills. "Good job." Jared cuddled in to (Y/N) and snuffled from grumpiness. "You okay there?" Jared nodded, still clinging onto (Y/N). "Tired."

"Aw, why don't you have a nap and I'll go talk to Apollo for you?" (Y/N) suggested, earning a happy hum from his boyfriend. "Yes please."

Of course, (Y/N) stayed by Jared's side until he had drifted off to sleep, like any good boyfriend would do, then travelled down the hallways of the apartment to find Apollo's room. He connected his fist with the wooden door's to make a rhythmic knock, which alerted Apollo from whatever he was doing. "Hello? Oh, (Y/N)!" Apollo greeted as he opened the door wide.

"Can't get enough of me after the party?" Apollo joked, getting a swift punch in the shoulder in response. "It isn't like that! Jared wanted me to come talk to you about something important." (Y/N) walked as he talked, stepping in to the guy's messy apartment as if he owned the place. (Y/N) had grown used to the mess that was Apollo, so this wasn't at all a shock to him. "What's up?"

"Oh, you had takeout I see?" (Y/N) shoved the empty fast food boxes off the couch to make room for himself. "It's about my secret admirer." Apollo sat beside him with a sigh. "Ohhh, yes, that..."

Apollo laughed to himself. "In case you're wondering, it definitely isn't me." The duo begun laughing. "I figured."

"Honestly, I don't think I've ever had a crush before! And it sucks, because — Shoot, I'm getting off topic, sorry." He stopped himself, soon locking eyes with (Y/N). "What do you wanna know? I can't tell you too much, or it might ruin the mystery to it!" (Y/N) awkwardly laughed at that comment.

"Could you at least tell me this mystery person's intentions? Like do they wanna ruin mine and Jared's relationship, or are they cool?" This made Apollo shrug. "You don't... Know?" He looked away, becoming a little jittery as he sat there. "Nope. Never asked hi — them."

"Him? So he's a dude?" Apollo gasped. "Shit, I've said too much. You should go." He tried to pry (Y/N) off the couch, but this only turned into a wrestling match between them. "You've gotta tell me!" (Y/N) groaned. "I can't!" Apollo sighed as he pulled away from the action and sat back down. "Listen..."

He seemed far more hesitant now. "You're right. He's a dude, okay? Does that make you happy?" (Y/N) nodded, relieved that Apollo trusted him with that information. "The guy is a little scared, honestly. Don't know what he might do if I stop helping him out. It's not like he's actively threatening me! He just gives me hella bad vibes, you know?" (Y/N) nodded again, hoping that if he kept his mouth shut long enough throughout Apollo's ranting that he would accidentally dump too much and reveal this guy's identity.

"He's great, really. Smart guy, good listener, conventionally attractive, talkative, and, well, loving obviously. It's just that he's intimidating as well. Like, no one can be that perfect, right? There's something off about him." Apollo slapped a hand over his mouth. "Okay, I really gotta stop talking now. Thanks for visiting, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) stood from the couch, patting Apollo on the shoulder before he headed off down the hallway, this time taking a detour. Instead of going straight back home, he went for the stairs and hopped down each one. He had to find something to waste the time until Jared was done with his nap, so why not find a vending machine for a snack? Seems like a good time.

He hated to admit it, but he had left his phone and wallet at home. He didn't expect to be going out, even for just a walk. Despite his new plan to avoid home for a while, (Y/N) ended up shamefully trekking back up those stairs and into the apartment to grab his mobile phone and some loose change. Then he was off!

But not before checking in on his boyfriend, who was surely in the same place, maybe turned over in his sleep. A quick glance through the door turned to panic. Where was he? "Jared?"

FROM; Memory.