11.

next day taehyung wakes up feeling much calmer.

he makes breakfast in morning and gets kisses and praises from jungkook as reward.

after eating jungkook goes out saying he has some important buisness and taehyung doesn't ask about it.

seeing his obedient behavior the alpha promises that they'll go out to a nice place tonight and taehyung jumps in happiness hugging jungkook who chuckles at his excitement, kissing him goodbye.

after cleaning the apartment and watching a movie he recalls jungkook's promise of taking him out tonight and starts dressing up. wearing the dress jungkook choosed for him when they went to shopping.

when the clock hits eight pm and door opens revealing jungkook he runs to the alpha twirling around to show his dress "how do i look"

jungkook smiles at him his eyes shinning "you look so pretty my love shall we go"

jungkook takes him to the same restaurant taehyung wanted to go last time they went out.

the manager takes them to the top floor where they sit in a booth near the glass window from where they can see the whole paris.

"the view from here is so beautiful gukkie thankyou for taking me here"

"you're welcome and the view is nothing compared to your beauty" jungkooks says holding his hand on the table and intertwining their fingers and taehyung flushes hearing that.

they talk about this and that while waiting for their order. "so what's your favorite color" taehyung asks sipping on his wine to which jungkook snorts "what are we playing twenty questions?"

"just answer"

"red"

"oh mine is purple"

"i didn't ask"

taehyung whines hitting jungkook's arm lightly. jungkook chuckles apologizing ans taehyung huffs mumbling meanie.

"im just trying to know you better we jumped straight to being boyfriends when we barely know about each other" taehyung crosses his arm glaring at the alpha. it's then when the waiter walks in with their food.

"okay okay you can ask me anything baby go on" jungkook says cutting the steak with his knife and shoving the fork towards tae who takes the offered food chewing it with a pout.

"ok so when's your rut" taehyung asks to which jungkook hums, thinking for a while "next month maybe what about you?"

"mine too we should be careful during that time"

"don't worry baby ill take care of you how do you usually spend your heat?"

"um im not sure ive never spent my heat with an alpha before it's usually jimin helping me out" taehyung says muching his food he doesn't notice how jungkook stopped eating.

"help out.. do you mean by fucking you" jungkook asks gripping his knife so tightly that it almost bends.

"yeah we used to sleep around before he started dating yoongi hyung. he was my first time you know" taehyung giggles innocently.

his giggles turn into muffled screams when jungkook pushes his head inside his plate making him unable to breathe. he wiggles around desperately trying to free himself but jungkook's grip on his nape is too strong. he feels his nose breaking and he can't breathe—

"hello earth to jeon jeongguk" taehyung snaps his fingers infront of jungkook eyes pulling him of his thoughts.

realizing it was his imagination jungkook pokes his tongue inside his cheek and shakes his head, disappointed.

"i was asking what about your hobby" taehyung asks tilting his head like a puppy and jungkook smirks at him "how about you finish your food first and we can talk about it all back home"

taehyung nods at that going back to feeding himself "you have to tell me about it all koo no more secrets"

"yeah no more secrets" jungkook whispers wiping the ketchup from taehyung's lips who smiles at the sweet gesture.

"im so tired ill change then we can watch movies while cuddling" taehyung offers when they enter the apartment.

he throws his bag on the sofa when jungkook wraps his arms around his waist from behind him, breathing down his nape. taehyung hums leaning back to rest his head on the alpha's chest.

"you looked so pretty today baby i was trying so hard to control myself and not fuck you right there and then" taehyung feels goosebumps when jungkook growls near his ear.

"mhhm you can fuck me now alpha" taehyung whines feeling jungkook's arm tighten around him. he taps on the arm when the hold gets too much. jungkook ignores it kissing down his neck and tightening his hold more so it gets harder for taehyung to breathe.

"kook h-hurts" taehyung tries to make the alpha loosen his grip but his whimpers and pleas fails to reach jungkook who keeps his hold strong not letting taehyung wiggle.

taehyung cries scratching his arms with his nails but jungkook stands unbothered.

he feels his torso almost breaking with a snap when jungkook tightens his hold more wrapping one arm around his chest and other on his waist, tilting his head to kiss him harshly so he won't be able to scream.

when he feels his lungs finally giving out on him because of the tight grip jungkook lets go of him making him fall on his knees with a thud. taehyung gasps desperately trying to breathe when jungkook squats down to grip his face in palm.

taehyung looks at him with teary eyes, confused and scared "you know you're such a whore taehyungie you don't deserve alpha's kindness"

"i hate it when you say jimin's name from this pretty mouth of yours, makes me want to rip out your tongue. so be a good boy and never speak of him yeah don't even think about him when you're with me" taehyung nods his head continuously, sniffling.

"go take a shower and lay in bed alpha will be there yeah" with shaky legs taehyung runs towards his room trying to be as far away from jungkook as he can but he's not sure if jungkook will let him escape from his grip next time.