Replying to Owen, she decided to do it.

9:27 am
Im going to back to Korea.

Biting the inside of her cheek, she was feeling nervous, for what you may ask, She doesn't even know. Not even 3 seconds later, the 3 little grey dots appeared.

9:27 am
'WHAT!?!? WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN?!?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME:('
9:27 am
'IM COMING TO YOU'

Milan sucked her teeth.

9:28 am
'Bastard it wasn't planned, AND DONT COME!'

Just as the midnight blue eyed girl was going to type a new response, she was interrupted.

"Attention all passengers, the flight to Korea is now boarding at gate 12. Please make your way to the gate for departure."

All three girls looked at each other. Myeong's face now forming into a sad smile.

"Looks like y'all plane is here, c'mon" Myeong motioned her head. The sisters grabbed their stuff and Milan pushed her cart that held her bike to their destination. Milan swallowed the tight ball that was forming in her throat away. Looking at her sister, the tears already swelled up in her eyes. The onyx haired girl 'tsk' to herself. She hated to cry, it was rare of her to cry, so why was she getting ready to do it now?

Each step she took felt like she was on a roller coaster, the feeling of excitement, thrill and fear all swirling in her stomach. The feeling of nonstop vibrations coming from her phone in her back pocket was deafening to the Milan, and before she knew it, she was in front of her gate. Passengers rushed by her, she could see the gate attendant's checking boarding passes and directing passengers on the plane.

In the distance, she could hear sound of luggage being loaded onto the planes cargo hold. The smell of jet fuel filled the air as planes took off and landed on nearby runways. Despite the hustle and bustle of the airport, Milan felt surreal. Was she really about to leave the place she called 'home' for the past 8 years of her life? Was she really about to leave her friends, her things, her mom? Turing to look at her mom, her heart felt crushed.

Myeong was hugging her youngest daughter, trying to hold back the stray tears that were already escaping.

"I'm going to miss you so much," Milan's mom whispered.

"I know mom," Eva replied, her voice choked with emotion.

"But we'll be back before you know it." Milan could feel the the weight of the moment as her sister and mom said their goodbyes. It was hard to see her family go, but she knew they had to. Eva gave her mom one last hug before turning to leave. Milan felt the ball in her throat start to form again as she watched her little sister walk away. She turned to face her mom, who was waiting with open arms, Milan took a deep breath and stepped forward, wrapping her arms around her mom.

As Milan's mom hugged her tightly, she whispered softly into her ear,

"Even when you're leaving your poor mom, you still won't cry huh?" Myeong jokingly asked, knowing her daughter all to well.

"You'll never catch me crying," Milan laughed, blinking back the tears. Myeong let out a loud laugh

"Mm, I'm so proud of you. You're going to do great things, Milan. Don't ever forget that." Milan felt a warmth spread through her chest at her moms words.

"I won't forget," she replied pulling away to look at her mom

"I promise." Myeong smiled at her daughter, her eyes shining with love and pride.