The Innocent Mistake - 2

Start from the beginning

"What? In the middle of the academic year?", Asked Priya bringing back Sana from her thoughts.

"Yeah.. that's what I asked Arun. He replied that Shashank was finding it difficult to handle the office work, home and also take care of him.", Rajiv said.

"Hmmm.. Sana, are you going to miss your friend?", Asked Priya.

"We aren't friends after you told me to stop talking to boys.", Sana mumbled. Rajiv looked up at his wife and raised his eyebrows in question.

Priya asks him to hold on until Sana leaves to wash her hands.

"What was she talking about?", Asked Rajiv.

"Nothing, I asked her to stay away since she started menstruating last year.", Said Priya.

Rajiv nodded his head in disbelief but restrained from speaking anything.

Sana locked the door of her room before curling up on her bed and sulk in darkness. She had lost her precious virginity to keep her best friend from not stop talking to her but here he was going to the boarding school. She didn't know how to react. She didn't wanted to face him after the incident but also felt sad for him leaving. All she did was cry to sleep.

.
.
.

"...The penis, which usually hangs limp, becomes hard when a male is sexually excited. Tissues in the penis fill with blood and it becomes stiff and erect (an erection). The rigidity of the erect penis makes it easier to insert into the female's vagina during sex. When the erect penis is stimulated, muscles around the reproductive organs contract and force the semen through the duct system and urethra. Semen is pushed out of the male's body through his urethra — this process is called ejaculation. Each time a guy ejaculates, it can contain up to 500 million sperm...."

While all his new classmates attentively heard the lecture. Sidharth's head spun hearing his teacher's word. The topic was reproductive system which was being discussed in class but all his thoughts did was wonder back to the past when he had practically performed it with Sana.

Except for listening to his brother's scolding and fear of facing Sana, his situation hadn't changed much. The guilt and memories of him making out with Sana still haunted him. He couldn't make new friends in all boys school even after 4 weeks. He would stay quiet and lost everytime. He had forgotten to smile. His classmates made fun of him calling him nerd or dumb because when everyone laughed at jokes in class, he would be lost and have no smile. He was punished more often by teachers for not being attentive.

<Bell rung>

"Okay class, tomorrow we shall continue discussing the reproductive system and talk about Conception. That will bring us to the end of our last chapter. Next week onward we will start doing revision and prepare for our preliminary exams which starts next month. Do write down questions and ask in class.", said the teacher

All the students nod their head and sighed when the teacher exited the classroom.

"That was so embarrassing. He was explaining about male and female genitals.", Said one boy.

"Thanks to our stars that we study in all boys school else imagine having girls in the class.", Said another.

"It would have been awkward with those charts showing genitals hanging on the board", giggled another boy.

"Have you seen female genital..", asked a boy.

Flashes of Sana's bare body appeared in front of Sidharth's mind as he silently heard the boys discuss.

"Bro, he is my roommate and he has even shown me videos of the process." Winks the boy.

"Trust me, it's better than our teacher's boring lecture. Besides it has sound effects as well.", the boy laughed and high fived.

Sidharth's face turned into disgust and he stomped out of the class earning scornful smirks from the group of boys.

.
.

"Sana, here take lemon juice. Gulp it quickly. I am taking you to the doctor.  Looks like some serious food poisoning. Your preliminary exams are approaching and I don't want you to fall sick during that time.", Priya said.

Sana sipped the lemon juice and nodded at her mother. She had been throwing up whatever she ate since a week now. She had also lost her appetite for lots of food. Both her parents kept busy with their respective jobs and she felt lonely in this world. All she would do was cry alone.

"Do you also have loose motions?", Asked the doctor.

Sana answer no by nodding her head.

"Hmm.. stomach pain?", Asked the doctor.

Sana nodded again in negative.

"Open your mouth and speak Sana.", Her mother said.

"That's fine.. Will give you a container, whenever you pass your stool next just collect a small sample. We will send it to lab and get it tested.", Said the doctor.

Sana scrunched up her nose listening to the task she was given.

"Sana!!", Her mother chastised.

The doctor smiled

"That's a natural reaction Mrs. Kapoor. Sana, until we confirm from test result, just keep yourself hydrated by taking in lots of fluids like water, tender coconut water, buttermilk and yogurt etc. Okay?", Asked the doctor.

Sana nodded her head yet again, this time in yes, making her mother roll eyes.

________

To be continued ❤️❤️

Thanks for all the lovely responses. Sorry for not replying to each one of you. Keep supporting and showering your love.

Do vote for the chapter.