The Innocent Mistake - 2

Start from the beginning

"Why can't you use your study table for such thing? So irresponsible of you! Moreover, stop wasting your time doing those useless paintings and concentrate on studying for your 10th board exams, which is in a few months. There are already many losers on the road who spend their time painting and begging for food. You don't want to be one of them, do you?", Shashank scolds.

"S.. S.. Sorry Bhaiyya.", Sidharth mumbled before leaving.

"Why are you so angry Shashu? He is just a kid.", Jiya said resuming to throw herself into his arms and cuddling him.

"Stop supporting him and concentrate on me..", he said gripping her bottoms roughly and making her moan.

"You jelly? (She giggled) You look so irresistible when angry.", She said pulling his hair sensuously.

Shashank was older than Sidharth by 8 years. More than siblings, Shashank treated him like his bonded labour. He tried controlling Sidharth in everything he did. Being a teenager, Sidharth absolutely hated being controlled by anyone.

Sidharth's parents had to relocate abroad due to the nature of their jobs. They wanted to send Sidharth to residential school before leaving. However, Sidharth wanted to continue his schooling with his childhood best friend, Sana. Hence, he agreed to stay with his control freak brother and tolerated his short tempered attitude.

.
.
.

"Where were you?", Shashank asked  Sidharth to which Sidharth returned him with nothing but silence and proceeded towards his room.

"Sidhaaarth!!! I asked, where the hell were you?", Shashank yelled.

"School", Sidharth replied plainly without turning to face his brother.

"That's a crap!! I got a call from school saying that you haven't been attending school since 5 days without any notice. Now, open your mouth and bark your answer to my previous question.", Shashank grabbed his arm and turned him around to look at his face.

Sidharth ignored his question. He has had enough of his brother's bossing. He loathed him for everything he did until today. If not for him, he wouldn't have been suffering from the mental disturbance. His conscience was troubling him from past 5 days while his brother who did similar act with Jiya was leading his life happily. If it was something bad which made him feel guilty, wasn't it same for his brother. How different was he?

"Sidhaaarth!!", Shashank yelled.

"Stop barking! I am not your slave.", Said Sidharth.

"You rascal. How dare you bad mouth me?", Shashank screamed.

"You reap what you sow brother. You've been doing samething to me since Mom and Dad went abroad. I've had enough.", Said Sidharth.

"What? That's it. You are going to boarding school now.", Shashank used his same old weapon which unfortunately didn't work it's charm on Sidharth this time. It was as if Sidharth himself wanted to run away from this place.

"Whatever!!", Sidharth said and went to his room.

"Sidhaaarth!!", His brother yelled and in reply came a door which was slammed on his face by Sidharth.

Shashank dialled the number on his phone and within the next hour, it was decided that Sidharth would go to the boarding school.

.
.
.

"You know, Arun is sending Sidharth to the boarding school.", Rajiv said shoving a piece of roti into his mouth.

Sana, who was also present for dinner at the dining table, momentarily froze hearing Sidharth's name and the news from her father's mouth. It had been 2 weeks since she had lost her virginity to him, without her parents knowledge. Though she went to school after calling a day off with sick leave, she hadn't seen him at school ever since. After all that happened between the two, she wasn't sure if she would want to see him again. She had been silent most of the time and spoke only when required. The little that she interacted with girls earlier was also stopped. She had isolated herself from the world around her.