🔹1🔹 It's Just Us (1)

"Cale-nim."

"What."

Choi Han was silent for a while after calling out to Cale's name, before he finally started to speak once again.

"What if the dragon decided that living as it wants was to follow you, Cale-nim?"

"That will never happen."

"What if. Just hypothetically speaking."

'Hypothetical?'

Cale thought about it for a while, before lightly responding.

"I don't think about what ifs or the past."

But for some reason, Cale suddenly got the chills and looked behind himself for the first time since walking away from the dragon. Thankfully, the Black Dragon was not visible.

Cale sighed in relief, before turning towards Choi Han and said.

"Don't speak nonsense and bring the things I told you to in my room once we are back."

As he was saying that he noticed that Choi Han's clothes were drenched slightly here and there and it was not hard to guess, what it was drenched with, so he added on.

".... After you wash yourself up."

Choi Han who followed Cale's eyes, naturally knew why Cale said that and answered.

"I understand Cale-nim."

After that he no longer brought up the conversation about the dragon following him.

* * *

After Choi Han had safely dropped Cale to his room, Cale mentioned.

"Come around 9:00 pm the same way as before."

Choi Han nodded in response and went to collect what Cale had asked of him.

Cale quickly got rid of his black outfit and changed into his previous attire and opened the door to his room, how a drunk would but as soon as he did he stiffened up seeing Ron standing right beside his door with a benign smile.

"...Why are you here Ron?"

"I told you that I would be waiting for you young master."

'You didn't have to.'

" *sigh* When Choi Han comes to my room later, leave then."

Ron looked at his puppy young master with a sharp gaze while maintaining his benign smile and replied.

"I will come back when he leaves then."

'Don't.'

Although he couldn't voice it out loud, he pretended not to hear him and called for Hans.

Hans was quite surprised to see Cale awake after he retired saying he would sleep.
But without giving him any time to think Cale ordered.

"Prepare a quick bath for me and some wine bottles and two glasses."

Hans's jaw dropped, at the order to prepare more wine. And he cautiously asked who Cale was going to drink with.

To that Cale retorted.

"A butler should do as much as he is asked of and should not be curious about their master's actions."

Hans shut up after hearing that because he knew that Cale was still drunk from all their drinking since the middle of the day and he didn't want to get hit by anything, so he did as he was told.

Cale took a quick bath and came out in his bathrobe and sat on one of the couches and started drinking.

As he was occupied with other things he did not know that the dragon had used magic for the first time to become invisible, and sat at his window for a long time before leaving. The dragon was tightly clutching the bag of potions that Cale had given him.