The Mudblood

Author: kirstenkrueger 

Blurb

"Wha-How-how did you do that?" Malfoy questioned furiously.

I gave him a cocky smirk. "Just a few simple jinxes. Guess I'm not that much of a Mudblood after all, hm?"

His brow furrowed. "No-you're still a Mudblood. Do you not know what Mudblood means?"

Her Muggle brothers never thought anything odd of Lainey Fitzroy until finding out that she's a witch at age eleven. Determined to learn and succeed, Lainey goes to Hogwarts, where she meets an array of life changing people, like the famous Harry Potter, the notorious Draco Malfoy, and the ever-faithful Ginny Weasley. Lainey has a few secrets, though, some she doesn't even know about, along with a plethora of decisions to make as her years pass at Hogwarts. 

Main Romantic Ship: I'm not mentioning it, because I don't want to spoil anything. Just know that Lainey, the main character, has plenty of lovers.

Rating: 10/10

Review: This book was my life source for an entire month; yes, you heard me right — it took me an entire month to read this book, but let me tell you: it was a 100% worth it. I love this book so much that it hurts. The Slytherin Six are awesome. Cedric sucks. As per usual, I cried  a lot in this book as well. I definitely reccomend this to everyone.