Lia frowns and looks at Austin with a glare. "You taking him to see your patents?" she asks. "Phoebe too," Angel says as she starts packing her bird's things. "But, Angel... that's...well...I am coming too," Lia says. Austin watches her carefully she is squeezing her hands in fists so tightly her knuckles are snow white and she keeps her glare on Austin as if she hates him with the intensity of a thousand suns. "Oh, no thank you. Take the weekend off," Angel says oblivious to the rage vibrating off Lia. "Angel, you can not trust him," she suddenly blurts out.

Angel stops and looks at Lia with a confused face. "Who? Austin? You are acting weird," she says. Lia snaps her head to Angel, her face changing immediately and a soft smile forming. "Sorry, I think I am just a bit shaken up from yesterday...oh...I feel so shaky on my legs," she says leaning on the kitchen table and swaying slightly. "Oh, you poor thing, sit," Angel takes her arm and helps her into a chair. "Austin get her a glass of water please," she says. Austin leans on the kitchen counter, taking a sip from his coffee cup then shakes his head slowly. Angel rolls her eyes and pours Lia a glass of water herself. "You will be going home today before we leave," Austin says. "You can't just-" Lia starts but, cuts herself off when Angel hugs her. She whispers something to Angel causing Angel to look at Austin with a frown and then she tells Lia to hush softly. Something is off.

"Mafia! Your dad is a mafia boss and your mom was a stripper!" Nate announces coming into the kitchen with a bright smile. Angel lets go of Lia with a laugh and a shake of her head. "Not even close!" she says. "One day! One day I will guess right!" Nate says. "You look better," Austin says. "Sleeping on an expensive bed works wonders!  But, I need to go home today. My girlfriend is jumping," Nate replies. "Great, can you take Lia home?" Angel asks. Austin will make her walk if he says no. "Sure!" Nate says accepting a coffee from the new housekeeper.

"Lia go pack," Austin instructs.

"But-"

"Now."

Lia glares at Austin but stands and walks out, she does not look so wobbly on her feet now. It was all an act, Austin is convinced. "Run through what happened yesterday in detail," he says to Nate as he opens his notebook. "That means exact dates, times, scents, and sounds, young man!" Angel says slapping her hand on the table with a serious face. "Honestly, Angel, you have a death wish," Nate says flicking his eyes worriedly to Austin and then back to Angel. He is right, if it had been anyone else Austin would have done away with them by now. "Nate," Austin calls his attention. "Ok, uh...so I parked in the underground parking and then you guys left. Then I sat around in the car playing on my phone...got stiff and decided to get-"

"How long were you in the car?"

"Maybe two hours...ish?"

"Ish is not a time! Be more precise or meet your doom," Angel says slamming her hand on the counter again. "Ignore her, continue," Austin says. "Uuuuh, ok. Well, I was in the car for two hours then got out to stretch my legs. I noticed that no one was down there like it was super secluded, and then I...Angel, do you have to stare at me like that?" Nate says. Austin turns to look at Angel who is leaning over the kitchen table and glaring at Nate. "What are you doing?" Austin asks her. "Interrogating the suspect. Good cop, bad cop. I am the bad cop and you are the good cop - this is how interrogations work, Austin," she says rolling her eyes at Austin and then looking back at Nate, "now give us the information ve vant or ve vill feed you to our little friend here," she adds stroking her bird.

"Is that a German accent? It's very good," Nate says. "Yes it is and thank you so much," Angel says proudly. Austin's head spins a little - it's like a fucking circus no matter what he does around Angel. "This is not an interrogation nor is he a suspect. Be quiet," Austin says. "Everyone is a suspect!" Angel declares lifting her hand to slam it into the counter again but, Austin catches her wrist and pulls her close till his mouth is by her ear. "If you don't shut up you will never feel me between your soft, smooth thighs again," he whispers then lets her go. He is learning how to deal with her - she needs a different approach. "I think you made a brilliant bad cop," Phoebe says. Angel grins at her and gives her a thumbs up, she does not say a word.

"From the top, Nate," Austin prompts. "Uuuh...ok...so I parked in the underground parking and then you guys left. Then I sat around in the car playing on my phone for two hours, got stiff, and decided to get out. Like I said, it was super secluded and dark, a little creepy. Jona phoned me then I lent on the hood of my car and called my girlfriend...ended the call and then I felt something hard hit the back of my head and the next thing I woke up with you guys running down the stairwell," Nate explains. Yesterday he said he heard a phone ring, why did he leave that detail out now? Austin opens his mouth to say something but then Nate frowns. "Wait...there was a phone ringing...just before I got hit in the head I heard a phone ringing. I remember because I thought it was odd after not seeing anyone," Nate adds. Austin's conclusions about Nate have been right, his background is clean and his story is consistent. Austin trusts Nate but, he watches as a confused frown forms on Angel's face - what is she confused about?