Chapter 3 - Teyvat Has Some Odd Laws I guess

Author's Note:

I am so sorry for my mistake! I put chapter 3 instead of 2. I fixed it and again I'm so sorry for the confusion!

The shadow kept lurking in the dark as it continued to follow Y/N. Meanwhile, the person in question still hasn't calmed down as they continued to storm off, stomping on their feet until they got back to Mondstadt.

The Knights from the entrance were too scared to even greet them, afraid Y/N might kill them on the spot even though that might never happen... Well, the decision is yours, you can imagine it if you want to since they ain't doing their jobs very well.

The moment they got to the plaza, something unexpected happened as they stared up in the skies with wide eyes. There were lots of meteorites from the heavens, though Beautiful, one can say that it's highly dangerous if it hits anywhere around the City.

But it seemed as if the Seven Archons Blessed the Nations Safety, as not a single Meteorite didn't fall through Mondstadt's Walls.

Once the meteorites stopped showing up, they sat on a chair from the plaza, writing take down notes of information about the occurrence from their phone.

'Strange, those meteorites don't seem to belong to this world. Its energy doesn't seem to be anywhere as close to Teyvat's elemental energy... Just what is happening with this world?

They shook their head "No, as much as this topic interests me, I still have to find my relics..." They muttered.

'But I'll miss out on this new information if I put my relics as my first priority... Ohh, the chances of getting more knowledge is just too unbearable!'

Y/N sighed as they scratched their head 'I need some rest first, my image is way too important as well.'

They went to the goth hotel as they brought out some mora from their pocket. Once they reached to the hotel, they met an old man just outside the door. Seemingly gazing at the stars before the old man flinched, not noticing Y/N's sudden appearance until they cleared their throat.

"Good evening... How may I help you, youngling?" The old man asked as he gave a polite smile to Y/N. This caused for Y/N's eyebrows to twitch slightly before blankly looking at the old man.

"I'd like to claim a room for one person only, I'll be staying for the night, here's some mora." They gently give the old man the mora, the old man nodded giving them a key for their hotel room.

"There's a vacant room on the second floor, look towards your left and that's where your room is." Y/N nodded as they immediately went inside the hotel and went upstairs.

Once they reached the door, they unlocked it with the key and closed the door once they got inside. The room was quite alright, it's well kept and doesn't smell. They hummed, locking the door and went to bed, immediately falling sleep as if you just went through the worst subject of school.

They slept for a long time- Anyways, Next Day... 

Y/N woke up normally in the afternoon, with a blank look on their face as they fixed the bed and left the room. They were heading towards a souvenir shop, "With Wind Comes Glory" They were interested about the shop for a while now.

Before they could take a step further, a person unexpectedly bumped into Y/N causing for them to collapse on the floor. They immediately stood up, not letting the person who bumped into them a glance as they cleaned the imaginary dust and dirt on them. Hygiene still exists, so I would do the same. Why do I keep appearing in this chapter, you may ask? To remind you I still exist and for entertainment.

Once they're done tidying up, they looked down at the person who bumped into them. A human male, he seems to be an adventurer guessing from his outfit and items he's equipping, But one thing about him made them frown slightly. 'This person has a lot of scars and bandages around him. He seems to get into a lot of trouble, so I'll forgive him this time.'

The boy stood up before he clasped his hands. "I-I'm sorry for bumping into you! I was in a rush to claim some commissions from the adventurer's guild and I wasn't looking where I was going!!" He said as his bright green eyes looked at Y/N apologetically. They looked at the boy before nodding. "It's alright, just be more careful next time."

The boy smiled happily before giving them a thumbs up. "I'll try to take note of that! My name's Bennett! Leader of Benny's adventure team!" he happily said, before he scratched his head "Well, I'm the only member at Benny's adventure team... Anyway, what's your name, Mx?"

Y/N stared at them before clearing their throat. "Y/N, the name's Y/N." They plainly said as they continued to stare at Bennett. "I can't guarantee that I will remember your name because of my vast knowledge about the universe, but I'll try my best." 

Bennett smiled as he nods in understanding "That's alright! I will constantly remind you my name in case you forget !And I haven't felt so lucky in a while...!" Y/N's eyebrows raised from his statement, confused.

"Why is that so? I don't consider it as some luck but a honor if I remember your name." They crossed their arms, completely forgetting they were just about to go to the souvenir shop as their curiosity got peaked.

Bennett nervously laughed before looking away. "You see, I actually have some really bad luck... And it affects everything around me. That's why I'm the only member of Benny's adventure team... Though there were adventurers that tried joining my team before, but they left immediately once they got into some really unfortunate situations..." Bennett nervously smiled.

"But I'm sure they'll come back someday! Don't worry too much about it!" He gave them another thumbs up as he gave Y/N a bright smile. They looked at Bennett with calculating eyes before they spoke up.

'So that's why I couldn't calculate someone bumping into me, I guess it was bound to happen since Teyvat has its own laws, yet I feel bad for this boy..." They cleared their throat before speaking up.

"Your bravery, courage and kindness baffles me. Though foolish, I guess that's what make people like you so unique and admirable. The fact you're standing over here proves you're lucky to survive those hardships with your bad luck." They said as they saw Bennett smile brightly from the compliment. If Y/N were to be illogical right now, they would think that Bennett is a ball of sunshine. Though that's possible metamorphically, it's highly the opposite physically.

"Thanks for the compliment! You seem to be a very cool person to be around!" Bennett's grin grew larger, for some reason he starts to see Y/N as an older sibling even though they just met. Bennett suddenly remembered about his commissions as his eyes widen.

"I almost forgot about doing commissions! I gotta go now Y/N! See ya around!" Bennett said as he immediately ran to the adventurer's guild with a smile on his face, happy to have a very lucky encounter with meeting Y/N.

Hey y'all! I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter so far! And I very much hope all of you are having a very ice day/night! Remember to take care of yourselves and always stay hydrated! (Please don't be like me)