Chapter 1 - Flora and the Librarian

Once they had dealt with the bandits, they looked around the area as if nothing happened. Humming as they use their phone to record anything they deem to be important .

Meanwhile, the bandits behind them were shaking in pain, some of their faces were almost unrecognisable.

They looked back at the bandits with a smile on their face, but anyone could tell that there was something else hidden within their smile as they shuddered in fear.

"So, what were all of you doing at a place like this?" They asked, their mechanical eyes looking at them creepily as they looked at them in utter horror.

"W-We heard rumours about an advanced technology full of treasure inside it! O-Of course, we treasure hoarders want to get it for the mora! We wanted to figure it out ourselves but we found you instead!" One of them answered.

The other bandits got mad at the one who spoke up "You idiot! You just took away our chance to take it ourselves!"

"A-As if we could get it right now! Do you all have a deathwish!?"

They heard someone chuckling, slowly looking at the source of the voice, they immediately paled in color as they looked at Y/N in fear.

"What you're all looking for are my relics. Usually, I wouldn't mind if it got lost or stolen..." They said as they gave the Treasure Hoarders a small smile before frowning.

"But what you're looking for are extremely precious to me..." They said as they start to approach the already beat up Treasure Hoarders.

"Hm, do you all want to know what's going to happen if you even try to even lay a finger on any of my relics?" They asked, kneeling down as they smiled.

The Treasure Hoarders body shook, fearing for their life as they let out a loud scream, causing the birds around the forest to fly away.

Later on...

Y/N calmly walked at the bridge of Mondstadt, ignoring the glances they received from the Knights outside the entrance. They took a mental note to go to Mondstadt's Library, asking for directions at a young girl selling flowers.

"Excuse me, but do you know where Mondstadt's Library is?" They asked a girl politely as they stared at the child with a small smile.

The girl nodded "Yup! It's almost close to the main plaza! There's a building on the left side, it's the Knights of Favonius Headquarters! But there's also the Library inside it!" The girl pointed at the building from a distance.

"The Library is just at the right side, everyone can go to the library so don't worry about getting sent to prison, Mx!" The girl finished with a smile.

"Why, thank you! What's your name?" They asked, starting to like the little kid already. "My name's Flora! I am the owner of this flower shop!"

They chuckled "You sure are matured already for someone your age, I'll get going now! Thank you!"

They continued onto their next destination, taking mental notes of the subtle changes as they have never heard of a "Cat's Tail", "With Wind Comes Glory"

They grumbled as they see the amount of stairs they have to take 'Ugh, my legs need a break from all the walking...'

After a while of walking... They finally reached the Knights of Favonius Headquarters, going to the Library room.

Walking in, they encountered a lady, lazily reading a book at her counter. Once she noticed Y/N, she quickly closed the book and stared at them with a gentle smile.

"Why hello there, cutie~" The Librarian seems to have a huge personality, but more so laid back.

"Welcome to Mondstadt! If you're here to burrow books, don't forget to return them in time!" The Librarian said as she giggled, but Y/N knew there was something to it.

They nodded, with a smile on their face they spoke up "Thank you, and I'll only be reading the books inside the Library, I won't burrow them anytime soon, Ma'am."

The Librarian chuckled "Oh my, you are quite polite... No need to speak fancy, I am Lisa by the way."

Y/N nodded, taking a mental note to remember her name and what she looks like.

"Alright! Understood, I am Y/N! Now if you don't mind me, I'll start reading some books."

Lisa nodded, letting them be but reminded one more thing to Y/N. "Oh, just don't go to the restricted area, only the Knights and the Acting Grandmaster are only allowed to go in there."

Y/N nodded again, before going further to the library, searching for the History Section.

They hummed happily once they found what they were looking for. Taking the books they needed which was quite a lot.

'Alright, let's start reading!'

Authors Note:

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! And thank you so much for more than 60 reads! That was quite unexpected, but thank you, so so much! Jt really means a lot to me♡

I hope you all have an ice day/night!