Chp.1 Prescott

-AUTHOR's POV-

As you guys have read from the prologue, Javier has been kidnapped by bandits, and their lead, Max. He was taken by one of his bandits and is tied up both hands. He tried to free them, but couldn't and tries to talk to the bandit...

Javier: H-Hey my family! Where are they?! What did you do to my family!?

Bandit: ....

Javier: Tch, fucking asshole.

Bandit: Just do us both a favor and pretend you're still asleep. I wouldn't start talking if I were you. You're even lucky we do things a certain way, I was already tempted to put a bullet on your brain for what you did back there at the junkyard.

Javier: Hey look, what happen to him was an accident.

Bandit: Yeah right. Keep talking and we might find out some similar accidents, get what I'm sayin?

Javier: Please, you have to believe me. We are just-

Bandit: Not another word! Or god so help me, I'll put a bullet on your brain! We still got a long way to go and I ain't gonna listen to-

Javier: Look out!!!

Suddenly, a tree collapses on the road, which the bandit turns the wheel and loses control on the truck and crashes....Javier wakes up before the bandit, and luckily finds a gun as he snatches it and gets off the truck, also to realize the bandit wakes up and makes a run for. Javier chases after him.

Javier: Hey!

He aims at the gun to the bandit, and to then shoot him down knowing he didn't stop...

Javier: Damn it...

But then...he hears a shotgun pump, and to slowly turn and slightly see somebody behind him with a shotgun on its hand...knowing he wasn't alone anymore.

Javier: Fuck...*sighs* Okay, you got me...

Javier drops his gun...

???: Thats good, just keep looking forward.

Javier: Look, I just need help, please!

???: Not what it looks like to me. Seems like you can handle yourself well.

This person sounded very familiar, but a. It mature though. It happen to be a teenage girl, and to be wearing a family hat that she would always wear and never loose it for good...she is None other than Clementine.

she is None other than Clementine