Head Over Heels (Hajime Kokonoi)

Start from the beginning

You purse your lips in response, trying to keep up with his kisses. Your arms fold around his neck, pulling him closer as his tongue invades your mouth. You can feel his hands reaching inside your skirt all the while sucking your tongue. 

Kokonoi felt a full hard-on upon feeling all skin when he pushed his hands inside your skirt.

It made you smirk as you continued to kiss him back when you felt him pause for a second upon feeling nothing but the skin under your skirt. 

Kokonoi let go, asking, "You're expecting this, aren't you?"  

You smiled at his messy face, all of your lip gloss transferred on him. Your hand wiped off the product on his cheeks and chin. Kokonoi's hand follows the motions of your hand and wipes his face off as he watches your next move. 

You settled yourself on top of your vanity table, spreading your legs in front of him, and exposing your already glistening in between as you responded, "I wanted to save you time." 

Kokonoi couldn't help but grin. He's fucking turned on by your sight. He pulled down the zipper of his pants, letting his stiff length escape from its confinement, and took steps closer to you. His hand reached for your face, cupping your chin, and pulling close to his face.

"What a thoughtful little slut," his voice was full of amusement as he teased you with his degrading words. However, Kokonoi knows that's how you would like it to be with him. 

You braced yourself steady as the shaft of his stiff length gently played on your entrance. It feels hot against your wet hole and your body tingles in excitement as he slowly pushes in. Your insides welcomed his length in, fitting perfectly inside you as he already carved his shape inside your body. 

Kokonoi inhaled a deep breath, trying to focus not to bust in the first thrust. He has memorized your body and yet every time he penetrates inside you, he always feels overwhelmed. The soft pleats of your insides rubbing deliciously against the veins of his length made him release a low groan. 

Your hand runs through the back of his head, pulling a fist of hair as you continue to feel the pleasure from his thrusting. You hold on to his body close and it feels extra warm yet uncomfortable with your clothes still on. Your mind ran with intrusive thoughts to rip his buttoned shirt off just to feel his skin. 

Kokonoi gripped your hips, continuing to thrusts, and he watched as your face distorted in pleasure. Soft moans filling his ears and he can feel your gripping hands searching for a hold around his neck. 

Your man only has one thing in mind and it's how beautiful you look writhing in pleasure for him. The pride in knowing that he's the only one who gets to see you so vulnerable like this, it's fueling his arousal more and more.

"Look at me," Kokonoi grunted, his hips slowing down in thrusting, "Look at me, my baby." 

"Haji–mhm!" You felt him close the little gap between your faces, pulling your lips against his, and swiftly sliding his tongue between your lips. 

You tightened your grasp against the collar of his shirt, as Kokonoi's hips continue to grind against yours. His length pushes deeply and carves its shape on your insides repeatedly, while his tongue is making a mess inside your mouth.

Kokonoi felt his heart racing its beat as his body felt the rush of pleasure in his body. His thoughts wilding out inside his mind as you make him feel good.

My baby has a heavenly pussy. 

The way your soft pleats coil around his cock, it's more than enough to make him feel delirious. 

You are making him feel so good that greediness to experience more pleasure is overcoming Kokonoi's mind. As he withdrew his length from your dripping insides, he slammed his hips back with force. 

You let go of Kokonoi's lips as you cried aloud from his rough movements. He's beginning to pound you hard on top of your vanity table. Kokonoi's movements are so rough that you can feel the innocent furniture clattering. 

You can feel your body closing in to reach the peak of pleasure as Kokonoi thrusts. His length deliciously rubbing against the soft pleats of your insides, and its tip pushing against the weakest spot inside you is making your toes curl from pleasure. 

"Ca-Can't–! You’re making me cu–hngah~!" 

When Kokonoi heard this from you, his half-lidded eyes searched for your face, and in hopes to watch your pretty face as you orgasm on his cock. The way your eyebrows crease and your eyes tight shut as the pleasure surge within you, your mouth hanging open as a long moan comes out, and your body shuddering underneath him as ecstasy took over your being. 

You are the best thing to watch for Kokonoi. Your pretty face distorting in pleasure as your insides become all messy around his hard length, indeed, is the best part. 

“Hajime~” You called in a breathy voice, your arms clinging around his neck for strength, and your hazy eyes gaze at his fiery ones. “You’re amazing, you’re making me feel so good I feel like going crazy,” you word out mindlessly. 

I am the one who feels like going crazy, Kokonoi thought. 

His eyes display full of love as his mind gets overwhelmed by the deep affection he has for you.  

Kokonoi leaned into your face once more, kissing you intensely as he pulled out his length. As he lets go of your lips, he pulls your body off the vanity table and guides you to bend over instead. 

You can clearly see your flushing face reflecting in your vanity mirror. While, Kokonoi's lips are tracing kisses against your nape. 

It makes you shiver when you feel his shaft rubbing against the lips of your wetness, gently pushing in, and until his whole length is within you.

As he utters in a slightly hoarse voice, “Let’s get crazier, my love.”

It is safe to say that when both of you are done. It is already late for the supposed lunch with Bonten higher-ups. But, your man doesn't care about being late. You still went with him in a fresh new dress and with shaking legs. 

"Now, I feel really hungry," you murmured as you stretched your arm and caressed the back of Kokonoi's head while he drove. 

The restaurant wasn't so far from the hotel you were staying with him. That's why Kokonoi was confident enough to be late.

"We're already here," Kokonoi took your hand with his free hand to bring it over his lips, "Let's go." 

When you got there inside, everybody was almost done with their food. As usual, Mikey has the most food to finish though. 

Kokonoi pulled you a seat, unfortunately, it was next to the oldest Haitani brother. 

You smiled at Kokonoi and muttered a sweet "Thank you" then Kokonoi took a seat beside you and had Kakucho on his other side. 

You smiled at Ran who was mischievously smiling at you, so you asked, "What?" 

"You smell like sex, sweetheart," Ran commented that everybody around the table heard. 

You felt cold on your seat yet your face is burning from embarrassment cause… Ran is not wrong. 

Ran's smile grew upon seeing your reaction, he picked up one cigarette from his cassette, and his lilac eyes left yours to search for his lighter on his chest pocket. When he found it, he lit his cigarette and inhaled it before letting smoke out as if what he said didn't just make you feel like you wanted to be swallowed by the floor. 

"What the hell, Kokonoi? It's fucking afternoon," Kakucho offensively reacted after Kokonoi did not react to what Ran had said and just continued browsing the menu. 

"Since when did I care about that?" Kokonoi brushed him off and turned towards you, wanting to ask what food you will be getting. 

Suddenly, you weren't hungry anymore.