9- Starlight

Oh starlight, don't you cry. 

We' re gonna find a place where we belong. 

Three years later...

Izzy the Great had already warned them both. If they continued arguing constantly, Guns N' Roses would end soon.

-I am sick of these two imbeciles, you know?. They act like little children.

-Let them fuck off, Izzy. Not our problem. They had always been like dog and cat

-Of course it's our problem, Duff. It's our fucking business!. No band can function with such people.

-But...you...you know what's the issue, man.

-Yeah, I know why Slash is acting like an angry bitch. A scorned one.

-He...Saul...he...he fell in love with the ginger. Never had he imagined that a woman would be taking his place and....

-Stop it, Duff. I know my best friend. And I know they are acting like fucking sissies as well. And last time I checked, it was a fucking band, not a queer saloon.

Erin wasn' t the one to blame, since she did not know his boyfriend's past as regards sexuality.

However....

The concert has been amazing, the fan base has shown its total support again, and no doubt they were actually one of the main artists in L.A. 

On the other hand , Slash's jealousy, possession and haste for Axl's official girlfriend were turning any situation into sheer chaos. And he enjoyed that, he had to damn Axl for his betrayal.

-Axl, stop kissing your girlfriend in front of me every time. Do you think that it is funny or that I fucking care about you and that shallow girl?

-Call Erin 'shallow' again and I will fucking kill you, Slash!

-Like if it wasn' t plain truth...

-Fuck you Saul!. Don't you dare call her names!

-I will call her whatever I want to. Period.

Axl knew his relationship with a woman would have such consequences. It was not a casual encounter, but a real relation, and he was fucking falling in love with her. To make things even worse, she was beautiful, tender and was ready to kill anyone to defend their bond.

And Slash... He was fucking some pretty women, enjoying the sex, but feeling alone every moment. He could fuck like a god but the man he desired was not there for him anymore.

And he needed his revenge. 

Making Axl feel like a piece of shit seemed to be the only solace for his inner agony...

He had chosen to end their 'friend and lovers' relationship out of fear and paranoia. But Saul was not a simple man: he was obsessed with the redhead, and he wasn' t willing to stop it.