Craving

It's 14 weeks into your pregnancy and you're exhibiting all the symptoms at this point including the cravings and most importantly the bump. This bump has you feeling a little low in self-confidence lately since it's not yet at the point where you look obviously pregnant so most of the time you find yourself confined to your home, napping on and off, which also means that you have little to no opportunity to see Pedro. One night Pedro is woken up to the sound of pots and pans clanging together in the room below him, confused and tired he stands and wanders down the stairs to see you stood in the kitchen hunched over a messy counter, one hand balancing on your back due to some recent pains. "What the fuck are you doing?" he chuckles rubbing his eyes. "Sorry," you whisper, "I didn't mean to wake you, I just.. I craved cake ""There's no use whispering now I'm up," he heads over to you and wraps his arms around your middle. All you're wearing is a flannel and your underwear so his thumb can rub circles across your bare stomach. His lips peck at your shoulder and up to your neck before he rests his chin in your neck. "So we're making cake?" he questions dipping a finger down into the batter and licking it off. You slap his wrist when he goes for another dip, "Yes we're making vanilla and chocolate cake. "Well I may as well help you," he turns to face him and swipes a line of batter down your nose. You pout at him and then scrunch your nose up as he licks it off. "How's my baby doing?" he asks as his hands roam down to your belly and he kisses your nose lightly. "Fine, murdering my bladder, but pretty good" He smiles and kisses you softly, pecking your lips and then he kisses you longer and harder, tongue tracing your lips teasingly His hands slide over your ass and hook under your legs to lift you up to the counter. He slides between your legs and cups your face with one hand the other reaching for more cake batter to draw a line along your cheek. You giggle and pull back intertwining your fingers with his. He leans you back against the counter and you look up at him. "How about we get a little messy?" he smirks, lifting the mixing spoon. You close your eyes and feel him trail the wet spoon down your body. The spoon hits the counter again and his lips kiss along the line he left, picking up every trace of mixture he can find. He reaches the waistband of your underwear and looks up at you through his eyelashes. He mutters to you, "You know what I'm craving" His fingers hook around your panties and pull them down your legs plump lips ghosting over your core where you need him most. He takes off his shirt and slides out of his pajama pants kissing back up your body to meet your lips. Your arms snake around his neck and he stays at your waist as he grinds against you, the friction from his boxer shorts making you moan out. He finds the sweet spot at your neck and you let your head roll back. "Pedro..." you breathe. "We can't... can we?... the baby?" "I've checked, the baby will be okay, I just need you," he looks you in the eye and without another word you press your lips to his. He slides out of his boxers and as he thrusts into you, you let out a pronographic moan that resnates through the kitchen. "Fuck," you whisper as his pace increases, "Oh fuck" He groans a raspy groan as his head rocks back and his fingers dig into your hips a little. "Pedro, I'm close," you whine. He doesn't say anything as your high washes over you as he clenches around you as he hits his high too. After a moment of composure he lifts you so that your feet are on the ground and you breathlessly rest your head on his chest. Then you look up at him and smile, "Can we make that cake now?"