𝟬𝟱. 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁!

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟱. 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁!

 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sabrina walked toward the porch of the Meeks' household. Sam and Richie stayed in the car, watching her knock on the door. The door opened and a raven haired woman pulled Sabrina into a hug. "Sabrina, sweetheart, hi. It's been a minute, how are you?" asked Martha Meeks, Mindy and Chad's mother.

"It has. Sorry about that. I know I said I'd teach you a few new recipes and all that, but things have escalated recently," Sabrina told her. Martha smiled, nodding understandingly. "I'm fine. Alive," Sabrina said, "how are you? How's Joel?" Martha found herself smiling at Sabrina's genuine interest in her family, it warmed her.

"I'm good, can't complain. Joel is fine as well, throwing himself back into work," Martha said as she walked Sabrina to the living room. Sam and Richie watched the pair, then got out of the car and followed. Sam furrowed her eyebrows upon hearing a car drive up. She turned around, seeing Dewey walking over.

"I've decided to temporarily assist you in your investigation," Dewey told Sam, who let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you," Sam responded. Dewey narrowed his eyes on Richie, skeptically scanning his facial expression. "Where's Sabrina?" Dewey inquired. Sam gestured for the house. "Inside with her friends," Richie responded.

Sabrina sat beside Amber on the couch. Amber rested her arm around Sabrina's shoulder, holding her closely. Sabrina rested her head on Amber's shoulder, but her gaze remained on the memorial home theater for Randy Meeks. Sabrina heard stories about Randy from Martha, she'd watched his character in the first two Stab movies. Mindy was just like him. It pained Sabrina and she didn't even know him.

Sam, Richie and Dewey walked into the living room. Mindy guided them over, explaining a brief history. "Randy was our uncle," Mindy told them, then blew a kiss at the photo on the wall. "May he rest in peace," Mindy added shortly after. Sam's eyes landed on the memorial. Soon she looked away, averting Mindy's skeptical gaze.

"What's the hag doing here?" Maxine inquired. Wes, who was sitting on the ground beside her, glared at his sister. "She said to bring everyone," Mindy shrugged. "I am not a–" Dewey's sentence was cut off. "Yeah, I didn't mean you. I mean that," Maxine said, pointing at Richie. "Why does everyone have something against me?" Richie muttered.

"There's so many of you — Jesus. The original friend group consisted of Sidney, Tatum, Randy, Stu and Billy. Five friends, two killers. There are seven of you. Not including the three hospitalized. There could be four killers for all we know," Dewey murmured under his breath.

"Thanks. Accusation and suspect listing is always my favorite way to spend the afternoon," Liv said, throwing her head back against the couch. Chad rested his hand on Liv's knee, calming down her frustration. The sound of glass clinking filled the room as Martha walked in with a tray of different snacks and beverages.