Nineteen.

Read the author's note at the end please.

- - - - -

Louis walked downstairs, biting his lip. "Li? Papa?"

"In here!" Liam called out, his voice echoing from the kitchen. The crossdresser followed, softly walking in with his arms around his stomach insecurely. Tank yapped at the boy, earning a soft giggle and Louis laid his head on Liam's shoulder.

"I don't feel good," he pouted. Liam cooed, wrapping his arms around Lou and kissed his temple.

"Where's Harry?" Colton asked, picking up Tank. It was almost New Years, and it was freezing. It had started to snow more, and Louis thinks he has a cold.

"He's out of town," the boy sighed. "Visiting both of his mom's families."

Liam cooed. "Aw, 'm sorry babe. Do you wanna see if Soph can come over and we can do something?"

Louis nodded. "I have something for her, so why not?"

- - - - -

Louis felt the blankets over him being removed and a body jumped on him, kissing his cheek. "Aw, my Lou Lou!"

"Get off," the boy groaned. "Liam, please!"

"No. Sophia's here."

Louis sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Bring her up here. I'm not moving." He didn't want to move. He was warm and his bed welcomed him peacefully.

"I'm right here," Sophia chuckled. "Hi Lou."

Louis greeted her with a, "Hola," and laid his head on Liam's shoulder. He closed his eyes, feeling a kiss on his cheek. Sophia played with his hair and they talked casually until Louis' phone went off.

"Yo," Sophia answered it. "Oh, hi Harry!"

"Give me!" Louis' eyes shot open and he groaned, holding his forehead. He took the phone from Sophia, shooing his brother and his girlfriend out of his room. "Hey."

"Hi baby," Harry smirked.

"Hi," he chuckled. "Aren't you with your other family?" He didn't want to be a bother...

"We're all driving somewhere-- Tyler, scoot over!" Harry elbowed his brother, sitting on his sibling. "I think we're going back to Chesire."

"Sounds fun.." Louis hummed.

"You sound different," Harry noticed.

"I feel like shit," the boy replied.

"Aw," Harry pouted, "What's wrong?"

"My head hurts," Louis sniffled. "I'm tired and my stomach hurts. Papa said I have a fever, too.."

Harry cooed, punching his brother in the nuts and smirked when he yelped, groaning. "Aw, baby, 'm sorry...I'll be home Thursday. Momma, Thursday, right? Yeah, if not Thursday then Friday."

Louis groaned. "But that's so far away!"

"I know," Harry made the same kind of whine. "I miss you."

"I miss you more," Louis giggled.

"Ha! No," Harry chuckled. "I miss you more."

"If you could please shut up, and stop being so fucking cute," Louis heard someone's voice, "that'd be lovely."

"Fuck off, Chey," Harry huffed.

"Who?"

"My aunt," Harry sighed. "She's a twat."