Chapter 2:Demon Inside

Shinobu walked through the snow, her nichirin sword at her hip and a smile on her face.

She had been sent to retrieve the Water Hashira after he had not returned for days.

She stopped at what appeared to be a house, the doors broken down and blood splattered everywhere.

Shinobu gasped as she saw the dead bodies lying everywhere.

Could Tomioka-san be dead?

She stopped when she saw a small hut, Shinobu hummed before unsheathing her nichirin sword.

"Tomioka-san, are you really hiding in there?"Shinobu asked.

No reply.

"Having hard feelings Tomioka-san?"Shinobu asked.

Shinobu sighed, it was night already.

Shinobu took several steps towards the hut.

"Tomioka-san!"She called.

From inside, Giyu laid on the ground, his eyes having slited pupils and his teeth already sharp, he scratched himself with his nails as he tried to control his transformation.

"Giyu-san!"Shinobu called.

Suddenly, Giyu flew out of the hut, Shinobu jumped back before Giyu could attack her.

She landed."What's wrong Tomioka-san, woke up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"Tomioka-san?"Shinobu said as she got a good look of Giyu when he stood up.

He had blue slited pupils and sharp teeth.

"Tomioka-san..."Shinobu said as she raised her hand to her face.

"Have you become a demon?"