2 | I wish he'd stop pretending, he won't let his phone ring

Börja om från början

looney
just keeping it real <3
I'll be there in five

foosh :)
setting a timer as we
speak

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

REAL LIFE

LUNA SAT DOWN at her setup, putting her water bottle down next to her and placing her headset on. She reached back and adjusted the bow she had put in her hair — it was sort of a thing between her and her fanbase, both on Twitch and in the music world, because she always seemed to wear one on stream and on stage. Luna made sure everything was set up correctly before pressing that she wanted to go live on her Twitch account, lunalikethemoon.

"Okay," Luna began, mostly to herself. She watched as her chat pretty much jump-started, moving quick on one of her monitors. Luna smiled brightly and waved a little at the camera. "Hi chat."

Chat replied with their greetings, mostly of hi luna, LUNA!!!!, and a shit ton of her bow emotes that she had for them. She felt her smile widen even further — she loved her chat, and she loved her community. They just seemed to get each other. It was truly the reason she started streaming in the first place. Ever since she began making music, she wanted to get closer to people that adored her, and streaming was the answer. It was definitely the best idea she ever had. Being a streamer and a music artist was a full on dream, and Luna still couldn't believe that she was able to do what she loved every day.

Not to mention that she met so many incredible people. To be honest, a lot of people that Luna met were through Foolish. Most notably, just to name a few, were Karl — her other neighbor, TinaKitten, Hannah, Sylvee, Valkyrae, Kkatamina, and Sykkuno. She had gotten pretty close with Karl and Tina, and she was very friendly with Rae and Miyoung. Luna would often find herself in a Valorant lobby with some of them or others in that group, like she was right now.

"I know I didn't have my usual starting soon screen or anything, so sorry for the kind of abrupt start," Luna continued. "I just got invited to a Valo lobby that's in, like, fifteen minutes, but Foosh wants to chat for a bit before then, so that's what we're doing."

Luna glanced back over to her chat, reading the messages that flew by.

"Who's in the Valo lobby?" Luna read out loud. "Me, Foolish, Rae, Miyoung, and Blau." She opened up her Spotify. "Okay, hold on, let me put on some music."

luna you're taking forever, she saw Foolish say in chat.

She put a blank look on her face. "Will you let me set up my Taylor Swift? Just for a second."

if you must.

"I'm so very glad I got your stamp of approval." Luna shuffled her playlist, hearing the beginning of Daylight, before moving over to Discord and finding the voice channel Foolish was sitting in by himself. She joined it, the bubbles so that people could see who was talking showing up on her screen. "You're so impatient."

"And you're late," Foolish countered.

So there it was — their easy banter. No matter what, Luna and Foolish always seemed to fall into a rhythm with each other. That's just the way they were, ever since they met when Foolish moved to North Carolina about three months ago. Luna always thought it had something to do with their personalities. Foolish, in short, was chaotic. On the other hand, Luna was calm. Luna seemed to bring out the calmer side of him, and Foolish seemed to bring out the chaotic side of her. They just balanced each other out.