You walk towards him and Chaewon tried to hold you but anger just consumed you as you push her harshly as she fall to the ground then you land a punch in his face as he was caught off guard then you land a kick in him as he fell to the ground.

Beomgyu run towards you to push you off from him but you grab his collar and punched his face as he fell to the ground. You then decided to beat the guy who Chaewon cheated with. Kazuha were telling you to stop so as Jihyo and Yena.

Beomgyu also tried to stop you from beating the guy so badly but you also beat Beomgyu which he never fought back. He regret it and he let you punch him but he never showed any hint of fighting back. Your eyes were covered in tears as Chaewon hug you from behind begging you to stop.

Yena were also in front of you telling you to stop. You were hurt so badly and hated everyone in the house as you pulled Chaewon off from you. You gripped on her wrist and look at her.

"Where did I go wrong Chaewon? Tell me! What part of me you didn't like? Which part of me you grew tired off? Which one?!! Tell me Chaewon?! Tell me?!" you said as you said with tears

Chaewon were just crying and looking down. This action made you more mad as you let go of her.

"How long have you been cheating on me?" you said

Chaewon didn't answer

"How long goddammit!! How long have you been with that guy?!!" you yelled as you gripped on her shoulder

"1 years...." Chaewon said

You were surprised as you let go of her and back away and Chaewon hold your wrist but you shove her away.

"Get away from me!" you said

"Y/n I...."

"You dare cheat on me?! After all these years we were together you just..... You cheated on me with that fucking asshole?! I was just gone for 7 months and told you I'll be back! Why did you do this to me?! I gave everything you wanted and love you the way you wanted it to be but you just cheated on me with that guy?!" you yelled at her

"And all of you just let it be?! My childhood best friend I trusted the most!! Even my sister?!! All of you just watch like it was nothing and normal!!! When you guys know that what is happening is so fucking wrong?! How messed up your mind can be?! You guys are like fucking horny immature people!! I don't want to see any of you in my life again!! You hear me!! We're done Chaewon" you said and turn your back on them

"Y/n no please!" Chaewon begged you but you pushed her away

"Y/n please let me explain" Jihyo said

"Get the fuck out of my life Jihyo!" You said and push her away

You drove off. You cutted all of your contacts with them and you ask your parents of they know about what happened but they were also clueless and didn't know. You went far away without letting them know where have you gone off to. You resigned from your work and went somewhere else.

Starting your life from the scratch. You manage to go to the different company and left with no news from the people you used to know. Only your parents know what you have been up to even Jihyo have no news of you at all and your parents were so mad at her but they never left her. They said to her that you never told them where you are even contacting them.

Yena hated herself for becoming such a unfaithful friend and she regret everything she did. Beomgyu and Kazuha felt so guilty for you have been so kind to them and gave them a work and they were so stupid for letting your trust go to waste.

Jihyo felt so guilty and depressed for you were so lovable to her ever since you were a kid. Jihyo tried to begged her parents to tell her where you are but they said that you never told them where you and left just saying you are doing fine.