I got on the bed unbothered and went to sleep.

---2 AM---

I woke up and opened my eyes seeing a small figure sitting in the floor looking out of the window, lost in thoughts.

he seemed to notice me looking at him, as he tried laying on the floor, but he bumped his head hardly on the glass table, making a loud sound. I widened my eyes as I ran to him, checking if he was bleeding. 

he flinched when I touched him, but then he hugged my leg like a baby and started crying in pain, I continued on massaging his head, and after a while I heard small snores, I lifted him up easily looking at his sleeping face. ''I like seeing you in pain, but I need to be the one who's causing it.''

as I said that I put him in the bed and went to the other side laying down and turning my back at him.

---in the morning---

how much can he sleep; I woke up 45 mins ago and he is still sleeping.

NIKI POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt water being poured on me.

I gasped and sat up, looking up, my confused eyes meeting Sunghoon's scary ones.

I looked down now fully awake and scared ''clean the bed and make me breakfast'' and he left.

I got up and started changing the bedsheets.

3rd PERSON POV

As Niki was in the room, Sunghoon was making his way to the kitchen, when he suddenly heard a high-pitched voice calling him ''babyyy'' his expression changed into a happy one as he hugged her.

''Yuna, baby I didn't know you were coming.'' Sunghoon said kissing Yuna '' I wanted to Suprise you'' she said dragging him with her ''do you want to have breakfast?'' Sunghoon said, about to go to the kitchen when Niki came downstairs and Yuna gave him a disgusted look.

''baby, who is he?'' Sunghoon looked at Niki with cold eyes ''he's my new maid.'' Niki widened his eyes looking at Sunghoon who was looking at Yuna ''he's not dressed like one.'' Sunghoon shrugged and held her hand taking her to the kitchen.

Niki followed them still hurt by what Sunghoon said. he went near a maid who was going to serve them the dinner when, ''Niki serve the food'' Niki looked at Sunghoon, he went near the maid who carefully gave him the tray, then Niki started going towards the table putting it  infront of Yuna.

then went back to take the curry when the maid softly stopped him ''sweetheart the curry is boiling, I will give i-'', Sunghoon interrupted her '' Niki bring the curry'' the maid looked at Niki with worry in her eyes, but Niki smiled at her reassuringly and took the boiling pot in his hands.

when he finally put it on the table, he started jumping, happy cause he did his task.

Sunghoon unknowingly started smiling but stopped when ''can you stop being childish and serve the food?!''Yuna said, pissed.

 Niki stopped immediately, and started to pour them the curry but when he was about to serve Yuna , she purposely bumped her hand on Niki's making him accidently pour the boiling curry all over his own hand.

he gasped harshly gripping his hand trying to bare the pain, the maid came running ''oh dear your hand!''

''he doesn't even know how to do his work properly'' Yuna said standing up from her seat and dragging Sunghoon out of the house ''let's go baby, let's have breakfast out today'' Sunghoon was looking at Niki who was crying silently on the floor with his hand all red and burned.