dating?

~november 12th, 2021~
I was on my way to lunch in a cropped top and flannel, the crop top showed a little chest but it was ok for dresscode.. or maybe not? "ashley! pull up your shirt" someone grabs my shirt from my chest and pulls it up over my chest, it was just katie. "why? it wasn't showing a lot" i was very generally confused, "chelsea's not gonna like that you dressed like that, she's overprotective." that's when i knew smth was up

"what do you mean she's not gonna like that i dress like this? we're not a thing you know." katie smiled "y'all will be, she likes you a lot"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I sat were in always do at lunch with my friends zara and alex and tell about what katie said. "honestly you should break up with aubree, you guys don't even talk she just gives you food everyday" alex says in an annoyed tone. "true but chealsea is dating madison and i don't think they're breaking up anytime soon" i said in response. "um actually they just broke up apparently madison gave some dud a bj in the back of the bus a few weeks ago, that's why she was asking you who she should date." zara was very eager to tell me this information because everyone wanted us to be together.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
me and zara were on our way to 7th period band when all of a sudden chealsea comes out of nowhere interrupting our conversation. "hey charlie brown come here," she said and me and zara followed "not you stewy." so i just walk into band and wait until zara comes back.

when zara finally gets to band after being late, she has the biggest smile on her face. i run up to her "what did she want? why couldn't i come too?" "just walk and talk" zara looks at miss tara and says she's going to get her instrument, i follow her like a puppy ready adoption as she's telling me what chealsea wanted. "will you go out with chealsea?" i was stunned, like i obviously had to break up with aubree's but at the time it seemed like an amazing choice to break it off with her for chealsea. "i'll think about it" i said as i sat down and got my trombone out and ready to play. after 45 of horrid trombone playing and time to think, i decided i'm breaking up with aubree's and getting with chealsea. "zara, tell chealsea i said yes i will go out with her" zara goes to chealsea because she was waiting at the door like always and everyone starts laughing and cheering. i felt amazing and couldn't wait to tell my other friends. technically yes i was cheating on aubree but i was breaking up with her today anyways so it didn't really matter? right?

as soon as i get to buisness i tell my everyone and alex and raven común to me and we start holding hands and jumping in a circle, cringy i know, but we were excited.

since it was friday we got out early and i went to katie's house and told her everything, she was super happy for me and told her and cheadle was friend group, bianca,ava, and sadie. they were all super happy and immediately make tiktoks about her without putting anything specific. and i broke up with aubree's and told her the truth. she obviously wasn't happy but alex was right, we don't talk and the only way she showed me any affection is by giving me food everyday. that night me and katie stayed up all night watching romance movies and little kid movies, i just kept thinking, high school might be a little better than high school musical after all.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
monday i walked to my 2 period history with not a care in the world until is see ava waiting for me in the classroom, wich is weird because we're acquaintances, not friends who wait for each other. i walk up to her and she whispers in my ear "chealsea told me she wants to break up with you" i didn't really know what to say because we lasted a weekend and we didn't even talk because her phone was broken "ok" i said she disappeared just as fast as she appeared. i look at my friends and write on a piece of paper "guess who's single" their faces immediately dull down and i wait to tell zara and alex at lunch what happened

"so that's it she's gonna get with you through zara and break up with you the next week through ava? that's fuck yo i'm sorry ash" " you know what she's right y'all didn't even last a weekend and you guys couldn't talk because she broke her phone why would she want to break up, y'all's realationshio hasn't even really begun" zara and alex start going on and on about how it's messed up and i go to bathroom when katie walks up to me and asks if i'm ok " yea i'm ok, why? i guess chealsea told you?" "yea she did but she said she's not in her right mind for a realationshio right now and she's sorry" katie says it with sympathy but i didn't really need it, i was actually ok "you know what, i suddenly don't gotta piss anymore" i walk to to my table and immediately start speaking " ok so she's "not in her right mind for a realationship right now" and she's sorry" i say as i sit down "let me guess she had someone else tell you" alex says as shes pissed chealsea isn't facing it herself. i point to katie who's talking to chealsea in line for the bathroom "chealsea walked up after i left the line, turns out i didn't really need to pee" i said "that's totally fucked up" zara said, and with that, we the bell rang for our next period. "i'll talk to you guys about it later" i said since we all had different classes.

ok so i'm back kinda , i plan on writing more of this story but i'm not sure how because most happens over texts and stuff like that so yea , also hey "katie"look i updated it‼️‼️