Prologue [pt 1]

Alex's POV

Ultimate Students are students with special talents that make them stick out from other teenagers. I am one of them, I am the Ultimate Fashionista.

As the Ultimate Fashionista, I have designed several outfits for my fashion line and have modelled them as well. The outfits have been getting a lot of attention and I have made several sales, making me one of the richest child prodigies in the US.

Then, about a month ago, I had gotten a email from Hope's Peak Academy saying that I had been accepted into the school! That day was truly the best day of my life. To make things even better, my brother (Light Teran, Ultimate Skateboarder) and my best friend (Lyssy Noel, Ultimate Horror Fanatic) had also been chosen to attend.

There were 17 students, including us, chosen to attend Hope's Peak Academy. Some names were ones that I could recognise because they were very well known (for example: Kanae Yumei, Ultimate Vlogger, was one of the names that showed up on the list).

The only problem that I had was that we had to attend in the Summer.

To be honest, I wouldn't have agreed to go to Hope's Peak if it was a normal school (who would want to spend their Summer in a school), but Hope's Peak Academy was a school for gifted children, children who have talent. It would be a privilege to attend the school because it could give me better opportunities in the future, it could help me expand my fashion line worldwide.

So I decided to go to Hope's Peak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex - ...Is it just me or does this place look more like a school than a camp?
Light - No, this is definitely a school.

Me and Light were stood right in front of the entrance to Hope's Peak Academy. To be honest, I was expecting the address in the email to be some sort of summer camp, not an entire school. It was built like a college campus, but I could see that some parts of the school were still being built. It was most likely because Hope's Peak Academy was originally located in Japan, but the school board decided to spread Hope's Peak worldwide so more Ultimate Students could attend. This school was made not a long time ago so of course it would still be in development.

Light - This school is massive! Why would they even need this much space for only 17 of us?
Alex - It's probably because there are other Ultimate Students in the US who can go to Hope's Peak soon, the school is still in development. Also, some people are coming from other countries so it won't be just us.

Me and Light both stood in silence outside the school. I guess we were just in awe of how magnificent the school was. There wasn't any marks in the bricks or scribbles on the pillars because we were the first people to go to the school. The entire place was stunning.

After a while, Light broke the silence.

Light - Hey, you know what we should do?
He said seemed to be getting into a running position.
Light - We should do a little race around the school, it'll be like our own tour! And also, we might find the other students somewhere!
Alex - Huh? Well, I mean, we could do that but...

Before I could finish my sentence, Light started skating away (he had roller skates on).

Light - Ha! Try to catch me Alex!
Alex - What?! Hold on a second!

I started running after Light. I wasn't prepared for that at all, he had gotten a head start. As the older sister, I refused to be beaten my younger brother so I was willing to play his stupid game.