Prologue

This is very similar to Kookie's story because this is heavily inspired by the start of their book 

0300 hours

June 7

Vents in SPYDER's HQ

POV Erica

Me and Ben were crawling through the vents when we found the room. I jumped down silently. Ben followed landing not as skillfully nearly faceplanting  but he recovered and landed he handed me a walkie-talkie and said, "leave the building I will be out in a bit I have to set up the bomb". I noticed something was wrong, he sounded sad and his eyes were full of emotion. I decided not to push it but I really wanted to but, the mission came first. I left and sat by a tree then Ben said, "Erica bye if I never see you again just know I love you and tell my friends i had a good time with you all then he went silent then the building blew up.

I ran as fast as a could on the verge of tears. I ran until I got to a small town and got a taxi and told the driver to take me to St. Smithens. 

XXXXX Time Skip XXXXX

I got to Spy school and I told the 'gang' and I got a lot of reactions.

 POV Zoe

Erica had told me about how Ben died. I just wanted to got to my room and cry, Erica looked like she wanted but hid it well. I went over to Mike and gave him a hug knowing we both needed it.

POV Mike

When Erica said what happened to Ben I just kept saying to my self he can't die, he can't die... Right. I just want to die and i'm not going to lie I had suicidal thoughts. (Suicide is not a joke if you are thinking about committing suicide, call 988 it is a suicide hotline and reach out to your friends if they are sad or they just lost a loved one. Talking to friends might save their lives)  

POV Jawa

Ben died.. no.. no.. no.. he can't.. he can't die, de just can't. Chip then walked over me and he helped me cope with it, but I could tell he also needed someone to talk to.

POV Chip

Once Erica told us the news we all were heartbroken the kid who was brought in as bait sacrificed his life to save millions. it was on all of our minds, that since he was now gone what will we do.

This is a prologue and the next chapter will be a few years in the future, 2024 to be exact, everyone will be adults for example Erica will be 26, Jawa 24 you get the point .