Chapter 13 Football bonds males together.

Start from the beginning

          "Junsu," The earthling raised his hand. We shared some introductions and they explained the basic rules of football: kick the ball into the goal. 

          "Junho." The other earthling smiled.

          "Lets go team." I grabbed onto Youngjae, Daehyun, Junsu naturally sided with us leaving Himchan, Zelo, Jongup and Junho on the other team. 

          "So we just kick the ball right?" I heard Jongup ask from the other side of the field. 

          "Yeah. No fighting." Himchan replied. Junho and Junsu were the 'captains' of the team and we were just random players. 

          "DIE!" I yelled and kicked the ball hard towards the goal, Junho ducked and the ball shot straight into the goal like a turning torpedo. 

          "Yeaaaaaah!" I cheered and gave a high five to my two dongsaes. 

          In a distance, I could see Himchan scowling, picking up the earthling and asking if he was ok. Jongup grinned while Zelo gave me a challenging thumbs down.

          "That was a good shot." Junsu commented, "Do you play for the local team?"

          "Today is my first time." I replied and grinned at Junsu. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt while we were wearing jeans and tank tops. 

           "That was really amazing." He continued, "The ball went so fast, it was almost inhuman."

          "Beginner's luck" I replied, the other members wore a small smile on their faces. As if we knew a secret no one else knew about. 

          "Lets go!" Junsu clapped and started dribbling the ball. Himchan went forward to kick the ball, and then run, luckily for us, we have a ninja on our group. Before Himchan knew what happened, Daehyun already kicked the ball to Youngjae who ran forward and shot it straight into the goal. 

          "YEAAAAAA!" We jumped up and down. Zelo offered to be goalie.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------

          "Hey, Yongguk." Junho yelled, I turned around and wiped the sweat off my forehead. 

          "Yea?"

          "We have to go now, its almost 8, we're going to be late for dinner." Junsu yelled and started collecting his things. Including the ball. 

          "Hyung, just a little longer" Zelo whined, "Pleeeeeeease!"

          "Zelo, we did that two hours ago." Junsu chucked and ruffled Zelo's pink hair. "We have to go, if we don't want to get murdered by our moms."

           "Your mothers will murder you?!" Jongup covered his mouth, "Maybe you shouldn't go home..."

          "It was a figure of speech." Youngjae said quietly, 

          "I don't understand..." Jongup whispered back just as quietly. 

          "Good match." I patted his back and waved.

          "Bye!" We yelled waving and watching the two earthling walk back home with the football. We must acquire one before we return to Mato planet. 

          "Lets see how Haru is doing at home." I announced to the members, who all looked shattered after a few matches of football, our shirts were soaked and our jeans were ripped at the knees and muddy at the bottom.