Me, You, and I

The hearing of typing in the breeze afternoon as a teenage girl sits on her balcony, typing away her angst and thoughts. Her dark chocolate hair would cascade down her shoulders while her bangs would often cover her face. It was a Saturday afternoon and she wanted to do nothing more than to work on her story. Completely absorbed in her Mac she didn’t notice that her best friend Noah Myers had entered her room. As Noah was walking into her room he sees that she is in her usual spot and slowly creeps up to her. Right when he was behind her he bent down to her level and whispered in her ear, “ hey Andy.”  Startled by his sudden appearance, “Damn it Noah why do you have to do that every time you come over?” Noah had a cheesy grin on his face, one she was all too familiar with. Noah was best friends with Andy or as her mother likes to call her Andromeda Vale. They have been best friends since freshman year in high school and were practically inseparable. They were always together and it didn’t help that he lived next door so it wasn’t strange that he was always at her house. It was practically his home too, rarely did he ever sleep in his own bed only him and Andy knew though. If their parents knew they would have a fit.

                Andy closed her Mac and looked behind her to stare at Noah. He was wearing a white v-neck that hugged him perfectly and some dark wash jeans. When Andy was facing him she got up from her chair and went to hug him. She wore denim shorts with a white tank and her favorite black flats. No matter if she wore heels or if tennis shoes but she always came up a little short compared to her, though to the two of them it was perfectly fine. Andy inhaled into Noah chest and the smell of his natural smell was one she was all too familiar with, it was one should found comfort in. When they let go of each other they just stared into each other’s eyes. Noah gave her a peck on the lips to which Andy smiled. “So how’s the story coming along babe?” asked Noah as he walked away from and sitting in the chair in front her. “It’s coming along though I keep rereading it and erasing.” Andy said as she stuck her tongue out to the side. Noah and Andy had a relationship where they were extremely comfortable with one another and they practically acted like a couple though they would deny they were. “You need a break so we are going to the park and walk around for a bit. You need to get out of her and let your mind rest so you can get new ideas for the story.” Smiled Noah afterwards, Andy agreed and grabbed her Iphone and purse before heading out with Noah. They get into Noah’s black mustang and head for her favorite park.