~6. The Blood Moon Rises~

Exploring Hateno was a peaceful village, just like Kakariko Village. Linkle figured out she needed to go to the tower with the telescope for her next step of her journey. The girl-or woman- Purah and her assistant, Symin were experts when it came to Hyrule's technology. The Sheikah Slate, that was given to Linkle, was updated.

"Where exactly have you been all this time, Linkle?" Purah asked, as she arranged a stack of researched papers.

"I'm... not really sure. I just woke up in a tub that was in a glowing cave-"

"A Shrine of Resurrection" Purah clarified for her.

"I know this because if something happened to our heroes, we would bring them there. But the thing is... none of my people or myself knew where you were during the time the Calamity started... we thought you were dead."

Purah paused.

"But we brought the one called, Link, to the Shrine of Resurrection. He was badly wounded, but he had chances of waking up. But he hasn't... I'm sorry to bear these sad news to you."

"Why would it be sad news to me? Did I know Link personally?" Linkle asked.

"You really don't remember anything do you...?" Purah stated softly, feeling bad for the girl.

"I would tell you, but I'm not sure if it's my place to tell you or now's not the time to say..." Purah said carefully while Linkle looked down at her lap.

"I know you're desperate for answers, but they'll come. I'm just glad you're still alive! We should thank whoever was the one that saved you!"

Purah and Linkle finished up what they needed and Linkle was about to look around the town and get a room for the night. Purah mentioned the images taken by Zelda on the Sheikah Slate could help her regain some memories. And Purah also recommended when Linkle had the chance, to visit Impa for more information.

"Bye, Linkle! Take care of yourself and that Sheikah Slate! Snappity Snap!"

Linkle chuckled as her as she waved her hand.

Linkle strolled through the peaceful village. The calming stream under the bridge, the cows grazing at the ranch, children running and laughing, the villagers looked content as if the Calamity and the monsters didn't even exist in their world.

Linkle found herself crossing this larger bridge that led to this lonely house that looked like it was vacant. Linkle stared at the empty house that had a little fenced area with a tree looming over a pond and a little stable on the side of the house.

"This house

"This house... why does it look familiar?" Linkle asked herself.

"What's that, little lady?" a flamboyant male's voice said.

Linkle jumped, not noticing an older man sitting next to the house underneath another tree in the shade. His clothes were very colorful.

"O-Oh! I'm sorry! It's just I was looking at the house and it looks familiar. Who owns it?"