Part 1 - Goodbye Decaying Winter..

The Apostle and the Riskrunner sat down, getting prepared for their final death, a last breath of Eden-227 before they both get let to rest, gone forever. They wouldn't stop staring at eachother, since they've been best friends since the start, and they don't want to see the closest one to them go. They lookeed up and embraced the chill of the cold decaying winter.

The Apostle, filled with dread and paranoia carefuly wielded his Hi-capa, yet also looking at his shadow hunters, making sure the two were okay. Even the shadow hunters were sad, too. It only made the Riskrunner more dejected waching the three, who were once so confident fall down, to never be remembered again.

The Riskrunner sat down in anticipation, waiting patiently for her death. She searched through her pockets, finding her packet of cigarettes and lighting a ciggie up, looking at the snow fall gracefully from the sky, snowflakes dancing in the air around the four.

The fire infront of them burned brightly, despite soon being gone forever..

The Apostle was smothered by his shadow hunters, who now sounded somewhat like a Sickler. He carefully put his arms around the two, trying his hardest not to burst out into tears. He didn't see his shadow hunters as mindless mission assets, but as friends. This is what hurt the most.

The Riskrunner looked back at her friend, a crestfallen and scared wreck. He was never like this. He was the most confident, but slowly lost that confidence as things got worse. She decided to try to sart a conversation.

"So, guess that's it, huh?" She said calmly, despite the occurences and situation.
"But i don't want to go yet, it's too early!" He said, becoming more neurotic and fearful. She couldn't stop looking at him in such a demoralised manner.
"I know it'll hurt, but soon we'll be in a safer place, finally put to rest. These blizzards are just too brutal to be in for a prolonged amount of time." She continued, taking the cigarette out of her mouth and throwing it on the floor. She put on her gas mask, which may or may not be one she stole from a skinner. The Apostle hung his head low into his hands, sniffling a bit now.
"Hm?" The Riskrunner said, confused by his antics.
"It'll be okay, right?" The Apostle tried to say through his tears. These words cut deep into her, causing the pain to be even more. Now her best friend, who used to be so confident and reassuring is now asking her if it'll all be okay.

"Yes, I'm sure it'll be okay. It won't hurt, infact, all of the pain will go away soon. We could possibly return, too." She said in the most reassuring manner she could muster up.

"I know, but it just hurts.. i don't want to die, exactly. I know I'll meet Aoide.. okay maybe not her.. I know i'll meet that Sovereign we both adored, yet I don't want to go!" He yelled, with his voice being as unclear as a car in a trafffic jam. The Riskrunner sighed and said only one last thing before going completely silent.

"Memento Mori."

-ApostleArderley/ObscuredEyes.