Chapter 1 (Take a picture it will last longer)

Hey guys!!!!
New update! Sorry for the delay. My summer vacations have started so.....yippee!! I have to tell y'all something important. Go check out 2 weeks in china by ShortWritings because I love that story and it is not completed yet but still. That story is so relatable,at least for me and...JUST GO CHECK IT OUT!!
Okay! So here it goes....
--------------------------------------
Chapter 1
UNEDITED
" Hello and welcome to Canadian Airways,we will be taking off in a few minutes so please fasten your seat belts and switch off all electronics,you may switch on any electronics except your mobile phones after take off. Thank you!"
I tuned off the rest as I really didn't want to listen to the ways in which I could save myself if the plane was about to crash because right now I would prefer dying. I now that I shouldn't say so and that I was lucky that I was alive with a healthy body but when your whole world is tearing apart you really don't give a shit,all you want to do is crawl into a hole and die.
I was looking out of the window when I heard some shuffling in the seat near me which had been empty when I came in. I looked up to see a guy about my age keeping his baggage in the top compartment. As he was keeping his bag his shirt lifted up a bit showing off his v-neck and lower part of what I suppose was a six pack.
Okay....calm down Scarlet and for god's sake stop drooling! This is not a time to check out a hot guy who will be sitting next to you for two hours straight. Take a deep breath. You'll be fine! Okay?
The guy finally finished keeping his bag safely after taking out his laptop and headphones. He took a seat next to me and settled down comfortably before looking at me. (Point to be noted: this whole time I was staring at him like a retard). As he looked towards me I turned towards the window,hoping that he didn't notice me while I was shamefully staring at him. Well guess what? I was wrong. Because his next words were," Take a picture, it will last longer."
My mouth dropped. Crap. He saw me.
No shit Sherlock. What did you expect? Staring at him shamefully. Ugh. Why did my inner-voice always have to be mean and right. Okay. I came up with the brilliant idea of pretending that I didn't know what he was talking about. Damn I was stupid.
"Excuse me?", I said trying to sound confused and surprised.
"Oh please. Even you know that you have been staring at me for the past ten minutes like a hungry dog stares at a meaty bone,not to mention the unattractive drool that is running down your chin."
What? I had been drooling? I rubbed my palm against my chin to remove the drool but to my surprise there was nothing. That asshole. I turned towards him glaring,if looks could kill he would have been dead in a second. He sat there comfortably smirking at me,his eyes mocking me. I had to use all my strength to stop myself from slapping that smirk off his face.
"You bastard! You are a freaking liar! You're not even drool worthy!"
He looked at me with amusement and said," You know you find me irresistible. Why are you trying to deny it? Anyways, lets start on a fresh page. Hey! My name is Nico and it is a pleasure meeting you."
Since I was irritated by his 'I am the hottest man alive' attitude I replied saying," No,I don't find you irresistible. And I seriously don't care if your name is Nico or shitface." Saying this I turned my attention towards the window. Whatever his name is did not reply after my rude words and I was more than happy about that. The plane was taking off. This was it. Bye Canada. Now I had no reason to come back. All the events that had taken place in these few days flashed through my mind. During these past few days I had been so busy taking control of everything and making sure everything was fine that I didn't even get time to cry or to let out my emotions. I was controlling all my tears for when I would reach home but it seemed that that was impossible. I remembered his face,the times I spent with him,his smile,every little thing about him and then it came,the tears. Now I wouldn't be able to stop. At this moment I didn't care about the fact that shitface would see me and that I was crying in public. I hated crying in front of people but right now I just couldn't help it. God help me.
--------------------------------------------------------
Okay...I know this is a very short chapter but the next one will be very interesting,I swear. I hope you like it. Can you guess what will happen next? Will Nico laugh at Scarlet? Why is Scarlet crying anyways?
This chapter is UNEDITED. SORRY!!! Vote and comment!
Byeeeee!!