~ TUA ~

A/n: This is my first The Umbrella Academy fanfic so bare with me. I will publish many chapters at once so there will be very slow updates. I'll try my best to make it interesting enough to write all 3 season we'll see.

Since I'm new to writing. I ask you to please tell me if there is any errors like spelling ones. I know some authors hate it, but I need the criticism. I feel embarrassed that there is a so obvious spelling error and that no one told me about. Please tell me if there is one.

There's this theory where the seven deadly sins correlate with each Hargreaves sibling. So Luther is lust, Diego is wrath, Allison is greed, Klaus is gluttony, Five is Pride, Ben is sloth and Viktor is envy. I researched that the seven deadly sins became eight evil thoughts. Now I don't know if this is real or accurate but the eighth one is sadness and I like to think that y/n in this story kind of reflects that. So I'd like you to keep that in mind as you read.

TW: There might be some triggering stuff so please proceed in caution

For the playlist, I might have a song for each chapter. I'm not sure yet.

Song of the book is the bolded one.

Credit for y/n's background character and some other stuff: kkbyebeaches !!!!