𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

Start from the beginning

"hello mommy." jayden spoke, while rubbing kentrell's back.

"my dear daughter I need a favor." sandra stated, getting straight to the point.

"damn no hello, what is it." jayden questions looking down at kentrell, who was laying on her chest eyes fluttering he is falling asleep.

"i have to judge for this model show for a couple months, and your sisters don't want to stay with their nanny's, so i was wondering can they stay with you?"

"of course they damn near grown as hell damn near what about school though?"

"um they have their school work on their computers make sure they turn in their work every week."

"okay anything else?" Jayden inquire

"actually yes we haven't talked in what it feel like forever what's going on with you and that boy?"

"nothing actually we really are just friends mommy."

"I think you forget i birthed you I know when your lying. Marie i'm not your father i'm not angry that you've decided to move on, I just want you to be careful."

"I know i'm just living in the moment right now." jayden spoke quietly rubbing the side of kentrell face feeling him stir.

"I have to go okay please be careful I heard he has issues don't get yourself hurt." sandra warned truthfully before hanging up.

pulling her lips into ignoring her mother warning she went back to scrolling through instagram until she felt herself have to pee.

"ken get up please." jayden whisper in his ear trying her hardest not to push him off.

"why go ta' sleep." kentrell voice rasped, frowning his eyes still shut.

"i have to pee so it's either you stay right here and I pee on you or get up so I can pee." jayden stated, looking up at ceiling trying to think about something else.

"you squirt on me almost every—

pushing him off her she ran to the bathroom putting the toilet lid up and pulling down her underwear and sitting down relieving her before grabbing a wipe and cleaning her and pulling up her panies and flushing the toilet and washing her hands.

"um we need to talk pooh." jayden said coming out the bathroom, seeing kentrell sprawled with his arm over his eyes and his hand in his pants.

not getting a response she jumped on top of him making him groan, removing his arm from over his eyes.

"jayden look mane—

"don't get mad at me because your not listening."jayden told him staring at his unamused face.

"listen fa' what marie?" kentrell asked bitterly still mad she woke him out his sleep.

"my little sisters are coming down here. So i'm going to rent house down here until it's time for us to go back to LA." jayden replied, feeling his arm wrap around her lower back.

"why can't y'all stay here, how old dey' is?"

"because their fifth teen  and need their own space. Sani don't like waking up to people she don't know and Kareem like walking around naked." Jayden told him truthfully, watching his face scrunch up at the last thing she said.

"tell her ta' keep her clothes on cause we finna' be at yo' house den'." kentrell responded, giving her a toothy smile while she rolled her eyes.

"I mean that's fine they love you but not enough for you be at my house everyday." jayden said, knowing sani get tired of seeing people everyday.

"what you say dey' name was?"

"kareem and sani their twins but they don't look alike."

"what they look like?"

taking out her phone jayden pulled up sani instagram first

"this sani"

501,920 likessani daddy's princess🦋

501,920 likes
sani daddy's princess🦋

"and this is kareem."

567,078 likeskareem 🩵

567,078 likes
kareem 🩵

"yo sisters ever had a boyfriend?" kentrell asked, scratching his head.

"no why?" jayden replied, frowning furrowing her eyebrows.

"shit don't let kendell and mykel get ahold of dem." kentrell told her laughing at her now deepened frown.

"first of all my babies are innocent I am not going for none of that." jayden distastefully responded giving kentrell an eye.

"Calm down you ima' have my eye on all of em" kentrell told her, his hand slipping into her pants not wanting her to talk any longer.

show em my watch mama😼