Chapter Fourteen

Guzel's POV:

I watch Hurrem walk closer and closer she finally stops and bows at all of us. She then walks up to the Valide and kisses the bottom of her dress then Hatice's. Both me and Mahidevran give her dirty looks as she faces us. She first walks up to me and kisses the bottom of my dress and then goes over to Mahidevran and does the same thing.

"Mahidevran Sultana, Guzel Sultana forgive me for my mistakes. I have upset you, it will never happen again." She lowers her head then stands up. We don't say anything, we both know that Suleyman is watching her. How could he let her back in the Palace?

"Come, sit here." The Valide motions her to sit next to her and Gulfem.

~Later that night~

 Hurrem's POV:

"Your back now, and you have Mehmet too. Why aren't you happy?" Nigar Kalfa says to me.

"I will be someday but now now... later. I will be when Mahidevran and Guzel kneels before me."

Mahidevran's POV:

"I feel so nauseous. God damn her! Look how she has come back."

"My Sultana, do you remember how she knelt before you and Guzel Sultana?" Gulsah tells me.

"Give me some more of this medicine, I'm still nauseous. I can't stand seeing her face." 

"My Sultana, maybe you should lie down and rest for a bit." 

"It it Thursday, I will see His Majesty. I need to get ready."

"My Sultana, you are not feeling well." Gulsah says trying to talk me out of seeing His Majesty.. I will not let him see Hurrem on my night. 

"I will go, even if I'm burning up." After that she says nothing and helps me prepare.

Hurrem's POV:

"Darkness fills my heart when you speak of Mahidevran and Guzel like this." Nigar Kalfa says.

"Don't be afraid Nigar Kalfa. I have learned my lesson. Hurrem will be a different Hurrem from now on. I am not a child anymore." I say with a small grin.

"If you learned your lesson and your not a child anymore remember it well. Do not make the same mistake again."

"Thanks. You may leave, His Majesty will be here soon."

"You are mistaken, Hurrem Sultana. It is a Thursday night.. His Majesty is going to be with Mahidevran Sultana." Her words hurt me. He's now spending his Thursday's with Mahidevran now..

Mahidevran's POV:

As I walk towards His Majesty's room, still feeling nauseous as ever. I still don't understand why he let her back in the Place..

"My Sultana, His Majesty is not in his chambers. He went out." 

"He will be back nonetheless, I will wait inside." I tried to walk inside but they stopped me.

"He went to the harem, to Hurrem Sultana's chambers." My heart sank... its starting all over again.