19

"Ni-ki!" You exclaimed when you saw him on the couch . It feels impossible seeing him at your house when he hasn't been there before. Did he purposely went there ?

You approach to hug him but he stood up and avoided it. You're confused.

Your dad seeing you both in that situation chose to leave to give you privacy . His instincts tells him that there's something going on between the two of you and he shouldn't interfere.

" Why did you resigned ? You haven't tell me anything. "

" It's none of your business, y/n . " He replied coldly.

" What happened to you ? Why are you acting so cold ? Did I do something that made you mad ?"

You're trying to touch him but he avoided it again. What's wrong with him ?

" Why are you avoiding me ? " He remained silent. " Talk to me Ni-ki!"

You're so frustrated why is he like this?

" There's nothing for us to talk, y/n. I'll go home now." He walked pass you to the door. You're bawling your fist in annoyance.

" Right! That's always you who's running away from me. You always avoid the problem. You always doesn't want to hear my side . " You huffed , this is getting into you.

" I admit last time, it was my fault. I know that it's not the issue but the way you reacts , it's the same. What's the problem this time, huh? "

He's still silent and continued to open the door and went out. You followed him with furrowed eyebrows.

" Talk to me Ni-ki! Running away won't solve the problem." You're yelling as if you're sure that it's about you (lmao) You held his hand to stop him from walking.

" What is it ? What have I done ? Why are you avoiding me?"

" It's just that... " He can't put it into words. You're waiting for him to speak as you look at him dearly in his eyes. " It's Jay."

Great! It's still Jay ... Oh wait a minute.

" Are you jealous of him?"

" Why would I be jealous ? I don't have a right . He's your boyfriend!" Lies. He's literally jealous.

" No, he's not! I don't have a boyfriend, Ni-ki" you confessed and he widened his eyes. Haven't you told him before ? You just want to slap your forehead when you realized that you didn't talk about your relationship status to him.

" Then why is he acting like one ?" He was so red right now .

" Nope, we're just close."

" Close friends of opposite gender isn't like that"

" What do you mean like that? He just hugged me that night if that's what you're talking about."

He just stared at you sharply. He was clearly lose the argument and just wanted to show his angry face to you.

You pulled him into a hug. You never imagined yourself doing this because in those kdramas that you've watched , the guy always do this.

" You don't have to worry about him, Ni-ki. You're the one I love. Even before, you're the one " you caressed the back of his neck, calming him. You felt that he froze when you told him those.

" Really ? " He slightly moved his body from you to see your face if you're telling the truth.

You nodded.

" Do you love me too?" You asked him while you're still facing each other.

The position itself gave you a butterfly bomb in your stomach plus the stares that he gives you right now felt like you're going to melt . It's giving you a combo attack.

" Am I allowed to love you , y/n?" Your knees looses it's force , you just want to crouch down and hide your face but he supported your body by hugging you tighter.

You nodded and he smiled . But he replaced it with a smirk.

" Speak , baby ." His husky voice gave you shivers that you never experienced before.

" Yes , if you want to . " You finally spoke shyly.

" Then let me love you starting today ."

" So , you're my boyfriend now?"

" I'll feel honored if I'll be. "

You smiled and gives him a kiss on his left cheek.

" We're supposed to kiss like this" he said before placing his soft lips in yours.

You're stoned at first but responded to the kiss right after.

It was sweet. He's so sweet.

You released from the kiss and hugged each other tightly. You both smiled.

" Promise me you won't run away from me anymore, Ni-ki."

" I won't, ever. Even if you push me away , I won't leave you . "

" You sounds possessive, baby ." You replied .

" Only to you .. " he then kisses you again . He's really taking the privilege of being your boyfriend.

" Ahh , I should've brought my eye drops . My eyes sores. " You two looked at the owner of the voice and found out that it's Jay . He was lifting take out foods.

He was followed by his wife whose pushing a stroller while giggling at Jay's statement. Ni-ki was confused .

" She's Hazel. Jay's wife. And the baby is their son. " Ni-ki nodded but still with furrowed eyebrows.

" They're here because they want to visit dad if that confuses you . Jay had become my best friend when we broke up and it results to his wife being my close friend also. "

" So it means .. you're mine for real ?" He asks.

" Silly! Of course . "

" Okay then .. let's tell your dad. He's been talking about us being together since earlier. "

" Huh?" Is just the word you spoke when he pulled you .

" Hey ! Stop displaying your sweetness outside . You can clearly be seen from the road . Get inside." Jay shouted and you two just laugh. He's right.

Happiness is not enough to explain how you feel right now. For so many years , finally , you two are together. And you won't let anyone or anything to separate you both again.