11

They finally given you the job you applied for and today is the first day of your training. They required you to train for 2 weeks prior to the job that has given to you.

You were positive that you'll get to know all the things that you needed to know .

" Pft! You're also doing the photo copies ?" Someone blurted from your back that made you look back .

" Ni-ki ?" You're wearing a shocked expression on your face as you saw him again after a few days.

" Yeah? Why are you looking at me like you just saw a ghost ? We literally met days before, you shouldn't react that way, y/n."

" I thought I'm just hallucinating or something. I didn't know that I really saw you. I thought I'm just imagining things. " You explained and the guy just laughed while holding a bunch of papers.

" Silly. Are you high ? I know that the possibility of us working on the same company is low but here we are now , workmates so I guess you'll get used to it. "

You just looked at him. He seems so friendly to you as if there's nothing happened years ago. As if you never hurt him.

Does he really moved on ?

Oh, it's been years so maybe...

" Ni-ki !" You exclaimed and hugged him. You missed him so much that you couldn't help but to embraced him.

" Yo, stop. Someone might see us and misunderstood. " He simply said and removed your arms off of him. You got disappointed, of course.

You looked around and saw some employees not that far but they're not paying attention at you. They're busy doing their own works.

" Oh, sorry. But how are you ? I mean , about the last time-"

" Ah , I prefer not to talk about it, y/n . But I'm super fine. So let's get to work . " He said , clearly avoiding the topic. You understand , it's a sensitive one and you're at work.

You just arranged the papers that are already photo copied and let him take your place since he also has a job like yours.

" Okay , if you say so. I'll get going , Ni-ki. " You bitterly said .

He smiled. Oh, that lovely smile.

But his eyes , it doesn't have the same emotion.

" See you around y/n"

He waved you goodbye and it's your cue to leave. You didn't even had a chance to say sorry to him as you just started to walk away.

You saw him doing his job as if it's just a normal day. As if he haven't seen you today.

Ah , he really moved on.

You just went to your post and tried to arranged all the copies that you brought. Maybe he's right you shouldn't have to talk about it. He's moved on and you should also forget about it. Besides it happened years ago.