Characters.

Name: Karen Nightwing. (Her first name pronouned Karin.)

Age: 25 years old.

Appearance: Red hair that is always tied up in a ponytail, and heterocromia green and blue eyes.

Likes: Her daughter Suzu, music, spicy food, cooking, camping, her family, playing her bell cittern, and teaching.

Dislikes: ex girlfriend Ophelia, anyone who hurts her daughter, and being reminded of her past.

Pronouns: She/her.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Birthday: August 10.

Karen is a nice woman who wanted to be a teacher and a mother. But due to a medical condition she was told that it would be a miracle if she got pregnant and had a kid. It shattered her heart. She spent her teenage years with her ex girlfriend Ophelia who was a classic toxic woman who wanted Karen all to herself until Karen broke up with her and Ophelia tried to stab her with a knife. Karen called the police and Ophelia was sent to prison and Karen left the town she was forced to move into when she found a small little girl abandond in an alley. The little girl had no name so when she adoopted the girl she named her Suzu which means Bell. She moves to Brooklyn with Suzu for a chance at a normal  life.

Suzu Nightwing.

Apperance: bright blonde hair and gray eyes. She is not blind.

Age: 7 years old.

Likes: her mom, coloring, watching movies, music, and reading books.

Dislikes: yelling, storms, winter, and cheesy movies.

Birthday: unknown but her adoption date is May 8th which became her birthday.

Suzu has no memories of her birth parents and she doesn't want to remember them. She loves watching movies like Jurassic Park, The Mummy, and a few Disney and Pixar films. She hates winter because it reminds her of her life on the streets. She wants to learn to play an instrument and her mom supports her of it and wants to help her find what she wants to play. She was found when she was 6 but has no memories of when she was abandond.