🖤Miya x Langa💙

Little Langa (0-4)

Caregiver Miya

⚠️TW⚠️Angst: punishment and being naughty

Third person PoV:

Today Langa woke up at the age of 4 and was being a complete brat.

"LANGA COME BACK HERE"

"NO"

You see Langa and Miya went to the park and Langa decided to run off straight away when they got to the park, they had went to the park due to Langa's recent good behaviour, however he is not being so well behaved.

Miya eventually caught up to Langa and gave him a little scolding.

"Langa, you do not run away when you're with me , you're supposed to stay in my eye line, you can go and play as long as I can see you"

"Whateber"

"Langa, no attitude please, now go play"

"K"

Whilst Langa went off to play, Miya sat on the bench and watched as Langa played on the swings.

After 2 hours, it started nearing lunchtime so Miya went up to Langa and grabbed him.

"Langa, it's time to go home, it's lunchtime"

"Noooo, I wan stay at park"

"Come on Langa"

After much prompting and tantrums, they finally made it back to Langa's home and ready for lunch.

Miya made some dino nuggets for Langa, however Langa threw a tantrum and refused to eat it for like ten minutes until he started eating his food.

After lunch, Langa started to misbehave even more and started to make a massive mess by drawing on the walls, leaving his toys everywhere and basically just making a mess, and when Miya told him to clean it up he threw a tantrum and that was the last straw for Miya.

"Right Langa, that's it, Come Here Now" Miya said in an authoritative voice.

"NO"

Miya went over to Langa and dragged him to the couch and placed Langa over his lap, pull Langa's pants and boxers down and start spanking him.

"Right Langa, I want you to count"

Langa was already crying.

"NOOO, I NU WAN SPANKING"

"Count to ten baby"

SPANK

"1"

SPANK

"2"

SPANK

"3"

SPANK

"4"

SPANK

"5"

SPANK

"6"

SPANK

"7"

SPANK

"8"

SPANK

"9"

SPANK

"10"

"Good boy Langa"

"*in tears* I hwate you"

Miya then took Langa to his bedroom and applied some cream to his red bottom  to cool the pain, he then put Langa in to a pull up and placed him in a short and top pajamas and put Langa down for a nap considering Langa would be tired after having a tantrum, he gave Langa a sippy cup of warm milk and a paci once he finished his milk.

Langa was put in to bed with a few plushies and was soundly asleep, Miya then raised the bed guard on his bed so that Langa didn't fall out of bed.

Whilst Langa was asleep having a nap, Miya was cleaning up Langa's mess.