💚Joe x Cherry💖

Romantic relationship

Joe: Caregiver

Cherry: Little (4-7)

Joe's PoV:

Cherry is a naughty little, and I mean a very naughty little no matter what headspace age he is, he is very naughty.

Today Cherry woke up little today and started causing chaos, it is only 8:30 in the morning, he woke up at 6:30am and already I am hella tired, he drains the life out of me but I love him too much that I won't ever let him go, although I love him I am also a very strict caregiver due to his extremely naughty behaviour so he never gets out of punishments, he's tried but failed.

When he woke up, he woke up screaming and running around the house, I was so tired, I then trued to feed him food and he threw it everywhere, on the table, floor and at me and coincidentally he ended up being dirty himself, so I tried to give him a bath, keyword:tried, he splashed everywhere and got me wet, so now Cherry is serving a 15 minute time out and I'm cleaning up the house that he messed up.

Once Cherry's time out was over, he was back to ransacking and terrorising our home which caused him to get himself in the time out corner agin for another 15 minutes whilst I cleaned up his mess again.

Now it was nearing lunchtime so I was making a healthy lunch whilst Cherry was play with his toys.

"Cherry, Lunch time"

"Okay daddy"

I set out our lunch on to the table with a sippy cup of juice for Cherry and a coffee for me, I really need it to last me the day.

"Ewww daddy I don't wanna eat this, I want McDonalds and chocolate"

Cherry pushed his plate away from him.

"Cherry you will eat what you've been given"

"I DON't WANT THIS, I WANT MCDONALDS"

"Cherry, no, you will eat what you have been given"

Cherry then threw a massive tantrum.

"KAROU, YOU ARE NOT GETTING MCDONALDS BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN MISBEHAVING ALL DAY AND IT IS ONLY LUNCH, STOP THROWING A TANTRUM AND E A T, Y O U R, F O O D"

"NO"

"Right thats it"

I grabbed Cherry, picked him up and threw him over my shoulder and walked into his littlespace room.

"Right, Karou, you will be getting 20 spanks for misbehaving all morning and for throwing a massive tantrum, I want you to count"

*time skip after spankies*

Cherry ate his food like a good boy, however he was put on crib arrest/ nap time with one stuffy allowed and a paci, (his littlespace bed can be transformed in to a crib) he was going to be in there for about 2 hours and 30mins, mainly because he was having a nap and they usually last around 2 hours.

During that time it gave me the chance to clean up the house thoroughly and properly, he really tires me out.