The elevator opened with a ding. He pulled me close and walked us to the only apartment on the fifth floor. He entered the passcode and walked directly inside the living room. His eyes fell on me and he commanded, "Get inside, Jazmine." I stepped inside. He stormed into the living room and I took deliberate steps inside his living room.

He took out his tuxedo coat and threw it on the couch.

Next, he tugged out his button-up and ambled toward me. His gaze was like that of a tiger hunting his prey. He rubbed his nares with his thumb and towered over me. 

"You don't seem to take my words seriously. When I shook my head how could you dare to step with him on the dance floor?"

His nails dug inside me through the fabric. I whined and looked requesting at him.

"Adrian. Stop it. Stop forcing yourself on me."

He left me. "I am forcing you, Jazmine?" He inquired quite with a hurtful countenance. "I can do anything but force you." I shook my head but he walked backwards and then disappeared into a room beside the kitchen. He appeared with a laptop and took position on the couch, by placing his laptop on the coffee table.

"It's quite late, you can rest in my room. And don't worry, I will not step inside."

I stared flabbergasted at him. Why he does this to me? He uses me the way he wants. I have a bloody value.

I stomped my leg and strolled upstairs. The time was twelve and I didn't think of walking back home, as a good way of transportation. And I had no cash left for a cab ride. Well, finding a bus would be difficult at this late hour.

I rolled and rolled on his bed. Though his bed was so comfy and spony sleep was far from welcoming me tonight. And I couldn't determine whether it was because of my tight dress or become of the guilt feeling in my heart. We came back to square one once again.

Why do I act stubborn when I can't bear any woman near him? I want him as much as he wants me so why did I mess tonight? 

He was clarifying my misunderstanding regarding him and Andrea and I just walked away with Jacob. I felt the same, as Adrian perceived it today. But his way of approaching is so excruciating. 

Should I go and confront him? Clarify the misunderstandings. It's better to speak before we grow a rock wall between us. Yes, I can't live without him. I can't bear any woman's presence near him. I want him. All of him.

I exhaled, stepped down and pulled open the door and was surprised to see Adrian in front of my door. We just stared at each other for a long moment. Only when he withdrew his gaze and articulated, "I want my night dress." I drift my gaze from his face. He walked inside his room and I stared at his back. His button-uo was excelling his back muscles. He appeared hot and sexy.

Sophia's warning played in my head: I am warning you. Do not let him slip out of your hands. And, don't let him look for another option.

While he was walking out with his clothes, I stopped him, "We can share the bed."

He stared at me. I appreciated the wrath in his eyes. "So that you can blame me later for harassing you?" he shook his head. 

"I didn't mean that you were forcing me. I only wanted some time to rephrase things between us."

"Jazmine, you are my girl." My chest tightened with his words. "Mine to kiss. Mine to taste. Mine to touch. How did you expect me to sit hand on hand when a third wheel is touching you and hugging you?" I tugged the waistband of his trousers and placed my head on his chest. I know the medicine to calm him.