The end?

Y/N POV

" Get away from her! " I yelled, Agatha and apparently Rafal's brother as well.

( Now, thinking about it, I don't really know that man's name yet. )

All three of us fell into each other's arms and hugged each other. Someone was holding my arm and although I could have screamed out in pain, I bit my tongue and held back.

We hugged each other tightly and I could hear Sophie whispering softly how sorry she was and that she never would have wanted this to happen. I and Agatha whispered back that everything was all right and that she had nothing to be sorry for.

" Why did you have to go after another girl now, Rafal? Wasn't one already enough? " we heard Rhian say.

We came out of each other's arms and as they released me, the pain in my arm now seemed to have spread to the rest of my body as well.

I tried to bite away the pain as Agatha stood watching me.

" Only one is alone, right? I thought someone else might also be allowed the honor. "
" The honor? I think it is and has been more of a curse for the two of them. You used them both and hurt them both. You destroyed both of their lives. Don't you think that's a little bad? "
" Mmmhh... " Rafal pretended to think: "No not really. " he finished with a smile.

We watched as Rhian began to walk toward his brother.
" I didn't think so brother of mine. " Rhian flew across the room with one wave of Rafal's hand.

He smiled meanly and turned toward the storian. I walked over to the other brother and checked that he was okay. He was unconscious but he was still alive and that was the important thing.

" Come here, Sophie. My princess. "
" No! This is not what I wanted. "
" Come on Sophie. This is everything you wanted. Strength, love. "
" Love? " I and Agatha asked at the same time.
" You know, I was expecting more from a bunch of readers. I do think you know what happens to those who hold back love. "
" Again, love? " I asked.
" What you have Rafal, that's not love. Do you know why good always wins? Because we fight for each other and we care about each other. That's the love of good. Evil? You only fight for yourselves. You only care about yourselves and that is what is the furthest thing from love. "

Rafal looked at us for a moment and then burst into laughter.
" Beautiful words Agatha, I mean it. But unfortunately, those words have no power or meaning anymore. And if I may point out to you, your two 'best' friends belong to evil. "

Agatha's face fell to one full of regret. She regretted her words even though they were true.
"Correction. Sophie only came in evil because you were in it for something and I officially belong to no school because, if I may remind you, I fell through the windows of the Great Hall. "

Agatha looked at me and I gave her a reassuring smile. That seemed to give her renewed courage.

" Okay then, but that still doesn't matter at all. Now if you guys want to get away from my fiancé, we can move on. "

" You're not going to get her? " I said as I stood in front of Sophie.
" Over our dead bodies," spoke Agatha after me.

" Well, of course that can always be arranged. " he said .

Rafal turned abdruptly and the storian feather flew in our direction. I heard Sophie say " no!" and pull me back, but I stopped that plan of hers by teleporting us away.

" Surely our readers have some tricks up their sleeves. But this little game has gone on long enough. Give Sophie, my bride, here or I'll make you beg to die. " said Rafal as he grew angrier and angrier.

We were behind a bookcase and were thanking a way out. All was going well until the pain came back and I had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming out in pain.

" Okay girl, I don't know what's going on, but you seem to be in a lot of pain and I'd like to know why," said Agatha in a whisper, but I could hear the irritation and worry in her voice.
" Okay so... Sophie had given me blood magic because she had to from Rafal and at first I thought it was all okay because I wasn't going to use it anyway, but then I found Lesso and Dovey and a few other teachers enchanted by a spell done with blood magic, so I used mine to break that spell then again and after that happened I felt a pain in my arm that has only started to grow and I think that it's because of that spell because the book had a warning that I completely ignored. " I said all in one breath to make the pain a little softer for her and because I was afraid of her reaction.

To my surprise, Agatha said nothing at all. She first looked at me with anger and irritation, then her face faded into surprise and disbelief, and finally, she looked at May worriedly and with sympathy.

" Okay no matter how bad I am and how worried I am, we still have a big problem. So, anyone suggestions? "

All three of us remained silent.

Great

" Found," shouted Rafal and the storian only missed us by a hair.

I teleported us again and the magic seemed to be hurting me now too.

" You know y/n, you're right. You're not all evil, but you're not all good either. I had hoped for that second one. If that were the case, you would be dead by now from the use of blood magic. Now you are just in a lot of pain and dying more slowly. "

I didn't know whether to believe him, but it didn't matter either.

We were sitting at the entrance to the tower and we were all at our wits' end. All three of us didn't know what to do anymore. That was until Tedros crept in. I don't think Rafal had seen him, so I pulled him to us before that could happen.

" Tedros... What are you doing here? " asked Agatha with a slightly too-long pause after his name.
" I have to come to rescue the princesses after all, and the witches too, of course. "
" Our prince without a white horse, but with an indestructible sword. I can live with that. " I said sarcastically but not in a mean way.
" So do we have a plan, ladies?"
" I was rather hoping you had one. "

He thought for a moment and then came up with a plan. We worked it out a bit and after we all knew what to do the plan began.

Since I was in so much pain, we had decided that I was going to be back - up. If something really had to go wrong, I had to come into the plan.

Everything went well until the end. All three tried very rough, but what they did, Rafal was always one step ahead of them. In the end, Tedros flew through the air and lost his sword. Sophie was tied to a chair and Agatha was lying somewhere on the ground. I could see her getting up, but she seemed at her wit's end. I stood closer to the sword and got an idea. Rafal ran to Tedros and that was the moment I came out of my hiding place.

" Hey, Rafal! You know this is going to end like every fairy tale ends. "
" And how is that supposed to be? " he asked with a grin on his face.
" With the bad guy losing. "
" Yes? Let's see how much you love your girlfriends. "

I saw the storian begin to hover and he stood toward Sophie.
" No!"

Using my magic, I threw Tedros's sword at Agatha, and at the same time, I walked toward Sophie. Just as the feather was about to hit her, I jumped in front of it and, instead, the feather hit me right in the heart.

As I lay on the ground I could see Agatha defeating Rafal and the schools recovering.

It was getting harder and harder to keep my eyes open and it was also getting harder to breathe.

" Omg y/n! All is well we are with you," said Agatha laying my head in her lap.
" You are okay, we are okay, everyone is okay and will be okay. " cried Sophie who started stroking my hair.

" I love you guys. " I said and just before it got dark I could hear a door being slammed open.